Chapter 17

Isaac looked at us, "yea I have why?" He asked confused.

"'Cause you're going to learn!" Lucy cheered.

"Oh no," Isaac groaned paling drastically.

"It will be fun!" Ayden cheered slapping Isaac on the back before he whispered. "Good luck." In his ear.

We got on our skateboards and Isaac got into his car and we headed to the skatepark.

****

We reached the skatepark and Lucy got out her phone saying that she was going to record this.

"It is the 23rd of June and-"

"Wait what's the date!" I asked her as I started to panic.

"The 23rd of June. Why?"

"Time?" I asked and ignored her question.

"2:30." She answered confused.

"To the airport!" I yelled and Lucy, Ayden and Charlie quickly worked out what happened today while Isaac still looked confused.

Following anyway we chucked our skateboards into the boot and drove to the airport. The drive was silent and we quickly got out the car and ran into the airport.

I got a text saying the that he will meet us at the front entrance so we waited. We spotted him instantly with his bright red hair. Lucy and I ran to him faster than anyone could blink.

"Cameron!" We yelled tackling him into a hug.

"Sophie!" He yelled before he noticed Lucy, "Lucy! We match!"

"He cam!" Charlie and Ayden cheered.

"Ma boys'" he yelled before he pushed Lucy and I out of the way and into Isaac who had moved.

"Who's he?" Isaac asked them I realised he hadn't been told anything.

"Hey who's the guy?" Cameron asked looking at Isaac.

"Oh yea Cameron this is my friend Isaac! Isaac this is my big brother Cameron he goes to university in London," I explained to Isaac. (A/N: I told you London will be mentioned a lot) They exchanged hellos and we got into the car and drive back to my house.

I unlocked the door and walked inside Cameron and Lucy headed straight to the kitchen searching for food. Charlie, Isaac and I followed them.

"There's nothing to eat!" They complained.

"Why don't we order pizza?" I asked and handed them the phone and a menu.

"Come on," I said, "let's go pick a movie."

We sat down in front of the cabinet and started searching when suddenly we hear,

"Italian!"

"Meat lovers!"

"Italian!"

"Sophie! Tell Cameron meat lovers is better!" Lucy yelled knowing meat lovers is my favourite.

"Would you red heads shut up," I yelled back before adding, "and yes meat lovers pizza is better!"

We ended up watching the 'amazing Spider-Man' movies before falling asleep on the couch.

It was nice having Cameron back he's the only family I have left.

********A/N:********

Hello

Sorry for my lack of updates I have just been really busy.

This is terrible and a filler but it's up. Next chapter will be better I promise.

SOPHIE HAS A BROTHER!!!

Yea I'm gonna cast Michael Clifford as Cameron because Cameron is always dying his hair and I don't know and other celebrities that are always dying their hair different colours.

THIS IS NOT A 5SOS FAN FICTION!!

That's is just how I pictured him to look.

Does anyone watch the flash cause I'm really annoyed with dr. Wells right now!

-Leonie