Chapter 13

*Isaac's pov*

I get to my feet and Charlie continues to laugh at me.

"I can't...believe that...happened!" He breathes out between laughing.

"Shut up!" I snap at him. Our little argument is cut short because we were interrupted by a guy around our age.

"Is this where Sophie Baker lives?" The random guy asks. Charlie and I both look at each other. We nod and he heads up to Sophie's front door.

"Who is he?" I ask Charlie.

"No idea but I don't like that retard." He replies through gritted teeth.

We both look over to the door when we hear a high pitched squeal. Sophie has pulled the 'guy' into a hug that I think would have broken his ribs.

"What's going on?" Lucy says as she comes to the door. "Aiden!" She screams and pulls him in to a hug.

"I've missed you guys." Aiden says.

"Where's Brook?" Sophie asks pulling away from the hug.

"Back at the house." He replies and Lucy drags them both into the house.

I turn to Charlie and he has the same look on his face as I do. I really want to break his nose, I don't want him anywhere near Sophie. Okay, she did kick me somewhere I don't want anyone's foot, but still.

***Sophie's Pov***

Aiden is back and I am so excited.

"When did you come back?" I ask, wanting to know if he had been putting off visiting me.

Aiden has been my best friend since year 1 where I forgot my lunch and he shared his with me. Once we graduated primary school he went to a fancy ass high school, and we still saw each other but then he moved to London. (a/n: I really want to go to London so it will be brought up a lot in this book) He came to visit quite often but mainly in the school holidays but it is definitely not the school holidays.

"I got back today and... I'm moving back here permanently!" He yelled the last part.

WHAT?!?!

After my shock wears off he grabs my hand and dragged me out the front door and to the side of the house.

"Ummm... Sophie I like you a lot," He stutters. "Like I like you like you...."

"Please leave." I say without any emotion in my voice. I'm not having any more of anyone's shit today.

"But..." He starts but trails off at the end seeing the stern look on my face.

******A/N:********
Hello!!!

Drama!!!!

Okay so there is a cover on the side I would like to know should that be the new cover for my book.

I will try to update every second day.

And as always thanks to Caitlin (A_writing_fangirl_ follow her) for editing this chapter

And go read TheRet4rdedKitten's book it is awesome!!!!

Bye!!!!

~Leonie