Change of Plans 13

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone!! So this is part two! THE MAJOR PART! Hahah :)

Hope you all like it!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 12 REVIEW!!

Xavier's POV

"Do you want to dance?" Xavier asked. I smiled and he grabbed my hand as he led me to the dance floor with the music pounding.

We danced for what seemed like forever. Dancing so much, everything was a blur.

He was on my lips and the sparks were flying.

My hands went through his hair and his hands were all over my body. We pulled apart and he began to pull me away from the dance floor when everything went black.

********************************************************

PART 2

CHAPTER 13

-4:00am- Hayden's POV

Ow, my head screamed out in pain and I cradled it.

My head pounded as I sat up a little too quickly.

Looking around and realized I was in a bedroom, but not my own.

The walls were dark blue and the shades were drawn, keeping the rising sun from casting warm rays around the dark room.

Where the heck am I? I thought.

Suddenly I heard someone groan beside me and I whipped my head to my right.

I rubbed my hurting neck and looked beside me.

There, half under the covers of the bed was a shirtless Xavier.

What the he- I cut off my thoughts when I looked down at myself and realized I too was topless...

Oh. My. God.

This is not real.

This can't be right..I must be dreaming. Xavier and I had sex last night.

No, but wait, I can't remember doing anything... All I remember is us dancing and, crap, and him leading me away from the dance floor.

But why the heck can't I remember what happened after that?

I quickly laid back down when I realized that Xavier was waking up. Dang it, where are my clothes!?

"Hayden?" Xavier slurred."Why are we in Will's room?"

I looked around the room, which I now figured out was Will's bedroom. I spotted a black piece of clothing on the floor and jumped out of bed.

I ran over, thankful for the shadows. Grabbing what I thought was a t-shirt, I shoved it over my head in an attempt to cover my body.

Crap, this isn't my shirt, it's Xavier's I realized.

"Hayden." Darn, he's actually awake now. I turned around and looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking. Do you think we uh, you know, yeah, last night?" he said awkwardly.

"Uh, yea, I um, I think we did..."

An long silence filled the room and I realized Xavier was eyeing me up and down.