Change of Plans 32

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry this has taken like five days :/ I promise I will upload the next chapter ASAP! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! love you all

*******************************

CHAPTER 31 REVIEW!!!

Xavier's POV

We pulled up to the restaurant, and Dave opened the door for us. Hayden and I exited last and Dave grabbed my arm before I could walk away. "How's the Daddy?" he laughed.

"I, uh, I guess I'm alright." I chuckled.

Hayden called for me and I told her I was coming.

"Have fun tonight. You two deserve it." Dave said as I walked away towards my beautiful girlfriend.

I leaned down and kissed her belly then looked up at her.

"I sure hope it's a girl." I smiled and grabbed her hand as we walked into the restaurant.

"Me too." she smiled, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "Me too." she whispered, patting her belly and smiling.

CHAPTER 32

Hayden's POV

My heart pounded with the beating of the music and the thump of the base gave me a headache. Yet, I couldn't pull myself away from the mass of bodies I was surrounded by.

Xavier held my waist firmly and I lay my head down on his shoulder while we grinder. Amy and Blake were grinding beside us, a little more into it than Xavier and I were.

The peppy song ended and a slow song began, forcing the people without dates to leave the gym in search of water. I turned around and Xavier pulled me as close as we could be together because of my protruding belly.

I hooked my arms around his neck and tried to lay my head of his shoulder. His hand left the small of my back and cupped my chin tilting it upward.

I stared up into his wild blue eyes as I could feel the sparks fly. He pulled me into a rough, lustful kiss and I didn't pull back. His hands explored my body and he kissed down my neck.

"I love you Hayden." he said, his voice heavy as he trailed his lips down my neck and to my collar bone.

He reached up and cupped my breast and I pushed his hand away, hoping no body saw.

"Xavier! Not here." I said seductively. Getting the hint, he pulled away slightly. He stopped dancing and grabbed my hand, trying to make a path for us to exit the gym.

Amy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her quickly. "Where are you going?"

Xavier heard her and turned around. "The bathroom." he said and Amy got the hint and laughed.

"Hormones?" she whispered in my ear.

I slapped her arm but nodded.

She died of laughter and said, "Don't ruin your dress!" before turning back to Blake.

I slapped her again, and Xavier began to make a path through the dancing couples.

We squeezed out of the gym, past couples making out in the dark corners and to the bathroom.

Seeing a line to get in for both bathrooms, Xavier began to pull me away from everyone else and down towards the locker rooms.

The lights were all off in the school, as well as in the guy's locker room. The only light that shone in the room was from the moon which shined through the many skylights on the ceiling.