Part 8 (i don't own the music)

You woke up, you turned over to see Chara still asleep, you groaned and sat up, you still felt bad about last night, and although it probably wouldn't be enough you had a plan that might at least help. You got off the bed and quickly got changed into your black shirt, climbing trousers and purple jacket, you also grabbed your knife off the bedside counter before heading down to the kitchen.

When you got there you saw a few people already eating breakfast, they seemed to just be having toast and cereal, however there was a pan of scrambled eggs that had been pre-made, you asked around whether someone had made it, all you got were people saying it was already there when they got there. So you decided to grab two plates, one for yourself and one for Chara, you placed the scrambled eggs in a letter formation that said 'srry (first letter of name)'.

you put what was left of the scrambled eggs on your plate and headed back up to the room, you shook Chara awake, talking softly as you did so.

"hey Chara, wake up, we have another challenge today."

"i'm still not over the shit you pulled yesterday."

"i know, and i understand, but i made some breakfast for you, eat up quick or it will get cold." You said as you put the food down in front of her.

"... fine, how about we just forget last night happened, it won't do us any favours in the long run."

"deal."

The two of you ate in silence, as Chara finished hers you took her plate.

"allow me to put this away."

"thank you, now i'm gonna get changed so don't waltz in until i get out okay?"

"yep."

saying that you stood up and walked out, plates and knife in-hand, you went back to the kitchen and put the plates away, taking a seat while examining your knife.

Eventually everybody else came down and started talking, you and Chara were just waiting. After about a minute the glitchy voice that was Error's began speaking again.

"N-N-N-Now all of you ar-r-r-re here we can start, y-y-y-our second challenge will take place in that room-m-m." a second highlighted rectangle and door appeared, everybody walked through to see a glass window peering into a long black hall, another two doors being nearby.

"T-t-t-this challenge will be a co-o-o-ombat test, one person will be p-p-placed into this room and wil-l-l-l need to fight some robots i made, false mem-em-em-emories will be implanted into your he-e-ead to boost your ange-r-r-r and will to fight-t-t-t, said memories wil-l-l-l be removed after th-e-e challenge, got it yo-o-o-u small brained glitches?"

Everybody nodded.

"T-t-then pick who you want to send in th-e-ere."

And then everybody looked at you, you stepped back slightly under the sudden attention.

"I-i can't go! my legs still hurt from the last challenge, i can't properly dodge yet!" you exclaimed, hoping someone else would step in for you.

"I'll go."

Everybody turned around to see Chara already opening the door to the hall.

"What? Y/N is still recovering from his last challenge, I've had to do things similar to this several times and i can do magic, i'm the best option currently."

"Chara, before you go, if it gets too dangerous out there im going to go in and help you."

"whatever you say Y/N."