Part 4

You slowly opened you eyes, you were facing the ceiling, having slept on your back, you heard a door silently squeak shut, you looked over to your side, there you saw Chara, who was trying to tip toe around but was failing horribly, she noticed you looking at her, her expression clearly surprised. 

"uh, sleep well?" she tried to pitifully start a conversation.

"eh, I've  had better..." you trailed off

"so uh, i'm going to be sharing a room with you i guess, everybody started talking about who would be sharing and they eventually agreed on myself, so they let me just walk into whoever i wanted to share with."

"but why me though?"

"you know damn well why bucko. I, like everyone else, have some questions, however mine will be more unique due to that meeting thing."

she walked over to the bed and lied down next to you.

"Oh, wanna get em out the way then?"

"yeah sure, first question: how do you feel after learning your the quote on quote 'Judge' of this world?"

"Wouldn't you already know how it feels? I mean your the Judge of your own world after all."

"the difference is i slowly worked up to it, you were told randomly 'hey your the judge, now screw off' i wanna know what it's like."

"well uh, i'm surprised, i would have never thought anything like this would have ever happened, i think this world deviates quite far from other universes due to no outsider coming near me or my friends or family, meaning no pacifist or genocide routes."

"hmm, okay, second question: What do you plan to do after this whole thing ends? provided your still alive by then." 

"i, i'm not sure, this whole would be pretty strange, almost nobody would believe us... I would just try to move on."

"okay, third and final question, are you capable of magic or skilled in fighting?"

"oh, i guess i should have expected something along the lines of this... well uh, i'm very agile, meaning i can dodge pretty well and i hit fast, however i can't do magic."

"interesting, well uh, i'm gonna get changed and go to sleep, so turn around and stop looking at me ya perv" she said in a joking manner

"okay okay calm down, i ain't looking."

being true to your word you didn't look, after about 20 seconds Chara had gotten changed and lied back down on the bed.

"so uh, i guess we'll be sharing the same bed." Chara said with a redder blush then normal.

"i guess so."

"wanna hear some puns?" Chara asked with a sly grin

"fire away!"

"did you hear about the guy who got his left side cut off? dont worry, hes All right now!"

you laughed, not from the joke, but rather how Chara thought it was funny, it was adorable, you couldn't stop yourself. Chara however didn't realise this and kept telling terrible puns.

after a while, when Chara had decided to stop telling puns, and your stomach was hurting from laughter, you eventually calmed down and asked.

"he-hahah-hey, how about, pff ahah, when this whole thing is over, provided we're both still alive and you stay in the universe, do you wanna go out get a drink sometime?"

"hmm, mayyyybbe, provided you pay for it."

"i was being genuine, like asking you out, that pun session was so adorable, i wasn't laughing at the puns but how you thought they were funny and how cute you looked when i was laughing."

"O-oh, um, okay then..."

a silence spread across the room, the situation became very awkward, eventually Chara spoke up again.

"So, uh, does this make us a 'thing' now?"

"huh, i guess it does, well uh, i'm tired so i'm gonna go sleep, G'night Chara"

"G'night Y/n"

you slowly drifted off to sleep, however you wouldn't have a dream this time.

Chara thought she should go to sleep too, she hugged you as she drifted into unconsciousness" 

(think of it like this but you = sans and frisk = chara)

also i dont own the art