ɪɪ. chapter fifteen

Hoseok and I got our marriage license about three days after we went to the courthouse to turn our papers in. After the whole ring debacle, Hoseok seemed to calm down. He made it crystal clear with his actions that his main priority was our son. He even went as far as to get a set of baby bottles that came with seven in a pack with some baby toys.

    "Our marriage license came," I told Hoseok once he came back from the store, "it was in the mailbox."

Hoseok nodded, he looked neutral and I felt some type of way. There was no big smile or excitement. All he did was nod and utter, "Alright."

Fucker.

I stabbed my fork into my bowl of kale as I turned my head to watch the episode of Sister, Sister. Yeah I was a bit of an asshole the other night but still. It wouldn't have killed him to shown a little bit of emotion.

"How was your day?"

Hoseok was surprised by my question. He eyed ne suspiciously as he put down the bag of Oreos that he got from the store. "My day was okay... how was yours?"

"Tiring," I answered back this time with my body turned all the way around to watch his confusion, "I can't wait for this baby to pop out already."

"How does it feel to be pregnant?"

"Why? You wan' mi fi put a baby in your stomach?"

Hoseok nearly choked and I laughed, "It doesn't feel great but I just look at it in a good way. On the bright side of all this, I'm getting to have a baby—a son. Thinking about it... I don't mind having a baby."

"I always wanted to have a son," Hoseok shared with delight in his face, "I know the situation is a bit... weird but I'm genuinely happy to have you have my first child, my son."

Whoa. I blushed a bit from shock.

"Why do you seem so shocked? You already know how I feel about you, Cierra."

Which was true but I thought those feelings subsided but it's overwhelming to know that they haven't.

"We have sixty days to get married before the license expires."

"Well, we should get to planning then."

Planning a wedding?

I don't think I was ever a woman that dreamed of weddings and plus me and Hoseok... I don't know. We weren't even together officially, the whole situation was just confusing.

"Just have it at your mom's yard," Chelsea suggested to me as we were in my apartment, "it's nice and spacious." Hoseok was in the nursery, he wanted to show Namjoon on FaceTime a better view of it.

Moms house is definitely spacious enough and I didn't mind the thought of having it there. Hoseok and I already got the approval to have a self-uniting marriage so I was ready. I didn't wanna wait too long to go on with it either.

"Two weeks seem good enough," Chelsea said as if she could read my mind, "it can be a nice family thing. Hoseok can invite his people."

Hoseok would not invite his family but I knew he would invite Namjoon, Momo, and Jia. I'd probably invite Hyolyn. Who would've thought that I would've became closer to Hyolyn and not Farrah and Sarah? Either way, I didn't wish bad on them. They didn't do bad on me even if they both are besties with Kinberely.

  Chelsea went home about an hour after our little wedding plan talk and I went in the kitchen to eat my homemade coconut yogurt with berries. The yogurt had no dairy of course since I was a new, devoted alkaline vegan. I was leaning against the beige marble counter when I felt hands on my waist.