two

Practice was kicking Cierra's ass but their first show was approaching and she was ready. Her placement in the dances was in the back but she was on the outside. She was visible throughout dances just by being at the end of the line, which she was grateful for. Cierra and the twins were sitting down at the hotel's bar, talking. It was only eight-fifteen and they didn't mind taking at least one shot before going back into their suite.

"So what do you guys think about the first show being tomorrow?" Farrah questioned as they waited for their round of shots to come. "I'm personally ready but if you ask me, Seulgi isn't all that good."

Cierra and Sarah chuckled a bit before Sarah snorted, "Stop talking about people, it's not nice."

"I never said I was nice!" Farrah responded back with a smirk. "But really? I'm excited for tomorrow night. I mean I feel like everyone is good together."

"I agree," Cierra nodded in agreement, "I feel like we're all going to do well. I gotta say though, Momo is quite amazing."

"Oh Momo is a beast!" Sarah commented as their shot glasses arrived. "I don't think anybody can outdance her. No disrespect to anyone." They all grabbed their shot glass before thanking the woman who served them their glasses.

"Honestly," Cierra began to speak then paused before adding on, "I stare at her sometimes, to watch her rehearse. You know since she has solo dances with Hoseok? She's so great but I feel weird admitting that."

"And why should you?" Farrah asked with a funny tone. "You just like her dancing, nothing's wrong with that."

Cierra suddenly giggled, "I mean I watch her so much that I know her whole choreography." That's when they all started laughing.

"Now that's sad!" Sarah shook her head in amusement. "Let's take our shot and hurry up!" They all rose their glasses. "Let's make a toast to friendship and first-day concert!"

"Toast!" They all said in unison before clinking their glasses together.

-

They all had to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to board a tour bus. Cierra quickly got agitated because everyone was supposed to be waiting in the lobby. Not everybody was on time and they were moving like actual snails. She took a seat on one of the sofas and that was when Namjoon sat by her. "You look tired," Namjoon pointed out before looking straight ahead, "don't worry you can get some sleep on the bus."

They all didn't board the tour bus until 4 in the morning after some men helped pack everyone's luggage away. Cierra sat all the way in the back by Hyolyn and the twins sat in the other seats in the row. Cierra leaned on the window and ended up sleeping the whole two hours to the venue. Blue Square Musical Hall was their first place to perform. They all had assigned costumes already from their second day rehearsing together.

"Okay so we're going to do camera blocking and spacing," Hoseok said as the dancers and crew as he was standing on the stage and they were sitting in the audience, "don't change into your costumes until we go through the whole show. This is only a run-through so set yourselves up, thank you." Hearing how stern he was, everyone scattered on the stage for their positions. The first song performed was Hope World and it went seamlessly. There was a bit of a struggle but once they did dress rehearsal it was better.

Two hours before the first show, more tour buses came. There were three tour buses in total which had one for Namjoon and Hoseok, five dancers in the other, and five dancers in the other. Farrah was unfortunately separated from Sarah and Cierra due to where their places were in the dances. In the tour bus that Cierra and Sarah were staying in, there were Hyolyn and two shy girls. They spent their time in the trailers getting cleaned up and glammed for the show.