Chapter 9

Harry woke up and was once again amazed at the effect Draco had on how well he slept. He rolled over, and frowned at the empty bed. He didn't remember much about yesterday, but he did remember that he had asked Draco to stay the night.

Harry replayed the night in his head as he grabbed the glass of water that had been left out for him. He flushed when he remembered how Draco's hands had run across his neck and collarbone. So sure and... assertive. Harry loved it. And that absolutely terrified him.

He loved teasing Draco. Their banter always left Harry feeling charged and fired up. He was walking a very thin line between playful banter and outright flirting.

And Draco helping him with his shirt... Harry's mind really was in the gutter.

He closed his eyes and the image of Draco wearing his clothes drifted in. That's one mental picture Harry will forever treasure.

Harry slowly sat up, testing his limbs. He looked at the clock and was shocked to see that it was 8am.

"Merlin!"

He couldn't fathom how he had slept that long. It explained why Draco was no longer next to him. Harry was debating whether or not he should tempt the stairs. He decided to do a careful test lap around his room.

"A little wobbly, but I can manage."

Slowly but surely, he made his way down the stairs. He didn't know where Draco might be, but Harry's growling stomach led him to the kitchen. He stumbled at the sight before him. He felt the magic of Draco's silencing charm, and he tentatively walked through it.

Draco was singing along to Old Me by 5 Seconds of Summer, one of his favorite bands.

His smile however quickly dropped when he noticed it was his MP3 player in the docking system.

"Merlin no, anything but that.", he thought.

Harry watched as Draco sang and made his way around the kitchen, the smile reappearing. He couldn't help it. This was a side to Draco he never got to see and he absolutely loved it.

Draco turned around when the song ended, and blushed when he saw Harry sitting there. He winced when the song started over again.

"Good morning Dray.", he said cheerily.

"Good morning Sunshine. It's not polite to stalk your house guests."

"Oh no, I reserve my stalking primarily for you."

"Do you now?"

"I do have standards you know."

"And I fill them?"

"Every single one Dray."

Draco rolled his eyes and turned back around.

"Flattery just may get you somewhere."

Harry laughed and laid his head on the counter.

"Please do go back to your performance. I was quite enjoying myself."

"I planned to be done before you woke up. I promise you were not meant to see that."

"It was cute. And you have a nice singing voice."

"Oh. Thank you. I wasn't even trying, I just formed a connection to this song. Thank you by the way."

"For?"

"The playlist. Although this was the second song I heard from it. It's been on repeat for almost an hour now."

"I'm glad you like the song."