Chapter 30

A/N: this story has completely blown up over the course of a few days. Thanks you so much for 1k reads!

The rest of the night went better than Harry could've hoped for. Dean dragged Seamus out before he got too drunk. George took Ron and Hermione into Harry's room to talk while Neville, Luna, Draco, and Harry finalized dinner plans for the end of the week.

"If you have any more questions about the backyard, we'll discuss them at dinner yeah?"

"Of course Nev. Great to see you as always."

Finishing their goodbyes, Neville and Luna left.  Harry immediately went into cleaning mode, casting a Scourgify onto the couches, and shrinking them back to normal size. Draco collapsed onto one in a heap, and was extremely surprised to see Harry pull out a muggle vacuum, plug it in, and clean the room without magic. With his own wand, Draco cast a silencing charm.

"That sound is absolutely ghastly!"

"Sorry Dray. I forgot you're not used to this."

"Why don't you use magic?"

"Honestly, I feel like things are never completely clean when I use magic."

He continued to vacuum the living room, and Draco squealed when Harry levitated the couch he was on to vacuum underneath it.

"You, Harry Potter, are a menace to society."

"I have my wanted poster framed in a scrapbook to prove it", Harry said with a snicker.

Harry gently placed Draco and the couch back down as George, Ron, and Hermione came back into the living room.

"Cleaning already Harry?", Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow.

"More like torturing his guest", Draco said with a huff.

"I could've floated you around the room but I didn't, did I?"

"My hero", Draco responded with an eye roll.

"The whole world's hero! Don't be selfish Draco", George commented cheerily.

"My sincere apologies to the Chosen One", Draco said with a bow.

"I'm in for an interesting time aren't I?", Harry said with a laugh. "George, did you pick out a room?"

"I just chose the one at the end of the hall you usually leave for guests. A bit dusty but I'll clean it up tomorrow."

"Feel free to pick a different one. Any room other than the ones belonging to Sirius and Regulus. You can stay as long as you need, and I have way more space than I need. Ron and Hermione have a permanent room here for when they stay, so I extend the same courtesy to you."

"Thanks Harry."

George went back upstairs to peek into all of the available rooms.

"This is fine Harry?", Ron asked tentatively.

"Of course. You're family", Harry said fiercely. "You've let me into your home for years. You both even kidnapped me, what more can I ask for?"

"I'm sorry they did what?"

Draco was hanging off of the couch in a very un-Malfoy like manner, and Ron laughed, beside himself.

"Oh mate you have to show him the Pensieve memory! My story telling skills won't do it justice."

"This I just have to see", Hermione said with a scoff.

Harry stopped vacuuming and wordlessly went up to his study and retrieved the pensieve. He had thousands of vials of his memories stored away. No one really knew how many there were, but in case something ever happened to Harry if he ever had children, he wanted them to know about him and all that happened from his perspective. Harry knew his parents were amazing people, but he really had nothing to see that for himself, other than their sacrifice.