~49~ im here for you

"Dixie..."

"what do you want?" She asking wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

"are you...ok." I asked stepping towards her. My eyes went from her sleeve back to her eyes.

"yeah im great. im perfectly fine."She nodded her head sniffling. "I need to..- i mean i just had to- there was something in my eye." Dixie sniffled and quickly walked pass me. I lightly grabbed her wrist.

"Dixie-"

"Ow Gemma let go your hurting me." she cried. I quickly let go and I literally felt my heart shatter. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm fine ok." She quickly walked out of the bathroom and I followed her.

"Gemma. GEMMA" some called out I stopped running and took of my heels ad saw Noah coming towards me. "What's wrong?"

"I don't really have time time to explain I need to find Dixie right now ill catch up with you later." I dropped my heels on the floor knowing he would probably pick them up, and ran in the direction i saw Dixie go in. When I got outside I saw Dixie run around he side of the building. I ran after weaving my way through the people waiting outside. When I got to the side of the building I saw her fumbling with her keys while standing next to her car.

"Dixie! Dixie please I'm here for you. please just talk to me." My voice cracked just thinking about what was under the sleeve of her sweater. She stopped fumbling with her keys and looked at me with tears running down her face. She opened the car door and got in and I got in on the passengers side. "you can talk to  me." I said after a minute of silence. She took a deep breathe.

"..i'm so sorry Gemma." She sobbed putting her forehead on the steering wheel. I felt a tear run down my face and I quickly wiped it away. "i'm so...so...so sorry. I- I don't know wh...what was going...going on in my head it was like...I was just jealous...that you had this perfect relationship and this perfect life and a guy by your side that you know would always be loyal to you...and I guess I wanted- i wanted that too and so... so I took it from you and i feel so guilty now i felt so bad for what i did i convinced myself i couldn't live knowing that I had just ruined my best friends life...that I lost you... Gemma I'm so sorry you...you have to believe me." She cried. I reached over the and pulled her into a hug and we both cried together.

"Dixie I believe you." I sniffled. "My life is far from perfect. You never..ever lost me Dix." She smiled through her tears and we both fell back into our seats.

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

I looked and saw three messages from Noah. I ignored them. 

"if you... if you feel comfortable...can you show-" She cut me off pulling up the sleeve of her sweater. There were healing cuts on her wrist, but it still broke my heart to see them. She quickly pulled the sleeve back down and the car was filled with a sad silence. "I'm here for you Dixie always. But this..." I pointed at her arm. " You have to promise me that it's going to stop."

"i promise gigi." she whispered, I smiled at the nickname she had given me when we first became friends. We leaned on and gave each other a hug and got out of the car.
---
"What happened with Dixie is she ok." Noah asked looking over at me. I nodded. " what happened."

"We just went to go talk." I said plainly. "Where are you taking me?" A grin grew on Noah's face as he put his hand on my thigh.

"you'll figure it out."

☁AUTHORS NOTE☁,
I know I know short chapter but I'm doing a triple update today so yeah...fun...

Luv you my pretties 💙