~30~"he cheated..."

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS I LOVE YOUUUUUU 💙💙

~GEMMA'S POV~

I was waiting for Noah to open the front door to The Sway house. He opened the door after 10 minutes with a worried look on his face.

"What's the matter?" I asked returning the look. Then i heard yelling in the distance and it sounded like a familar voice. Noah opened up the door a little more and I went inside and the yelling got louder.

Dixie...

"What the hell is going on?" I asked pointing upstairs. He looked at the floor and then back at me.

"He cheated..."He said quietly. My expression dropped. Dixie was the sweetest funniest kindest girl ever and not even three months went by and Griffen cheated already?! Just then I heard a door slam and sobbing. Noah and i rushed to the direction of the sobbing. We saw Dixie sitting down outside the Griffen's bedroom curled up in a ball outside the door.

"Oh my god Dixie." I rushed over and sat down on my knees next to her. Noah sat down on the other side. I hugged her and she cried harder into my chest. I rubbed her back and looked at Noah. He hugged her too and we just let her cry for like two mintues and then she lightly pushed us away.

"It wasn't the first he cheated I gave him a...a second chance. I'm so s...stupid for giving him a second chance. I knew...knew this would happen again and I..I...still went back to him." She whispered softly. "God I hate myself for doing that." She groaned she then forcefully hit Griffen's door and covered her face with her hands.

"Hey. He didn't deserve you anyway. Lemma take you home." I offered getting up and reaching my hand out to her. She took it and stood up and Noah, Dixie and I went downstairs.

"Hey do you want me to tag along?" Noah asked. I looked Dixie before answering. She nodded and he quickly put on light grey Air Jordan 1's. We got back into Alex's car that I was borrowing and drove to Dixie house. She sat quietly in curled up in a ball in the front seat looking out the window, crying slilent. We pulled up to her house about a half hour later. "Do you want us to come in?" Noah asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. She smiled and nodded and we got out the car and walked in the house and Dixie was attacked by hugs from her family and she started to cry agian.

"Hi Noah hi Gemma." Hedi said giving us a half smile.

"Hi Mrs. D'amelio." Noah said returning the smile. Dixie then brought us up to her room. I almost tripped on sneakers as I walked in. I sat down on her bed and Noah sat down on her vanity.

"I hate crying I feel like a pussy." Dixie stated curling up in the sheets. I broke a small smile.

"Your not a pussy for showing emotions Dixie." I assured her.

"Did you see the tiktok?" She asked pulling out the her phone. I made a confused face her and tilted my head. I kicked off my shoes and scooted next to Dixie and she laid her head on my lap. " The tiktok exposing Grif. I mean Griffen." I shook my head and she handed me her phone and i watched the tiktok.

"What the up fuck?" I blurted

"upfuck?" Noah repeated confused. He chuckled and Dixie giggled.

"Toes?"

"Yep.."Dixie said unfollowing him on Instagram. "I cant believe i went back to him."

"Dixieeeeee stop beating yourself up over someone else's misktakesss. Griffen fucked up not you." Noah replied. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Fine. I won't beat myself over it IF! if you get me cake."

"Cake?"

"yah! Cake."

"ok...What flavor?"

"Chocolate. With whip cream no frosting."

"Ok ill go pick it up." Noah said heading for the bedroom door.

"You guys are the best friends ever." Dixie said pressing the power button on the TV remote. She flipped a couple stations until we saw 'Spongebob: The Movie' We watched it for about an hour and a half until Noah came back with the cake and Charli following behind him carrying four forks. Dixie's face lit up when she saw the cake.

"Wait. Charli why do you have four forks. Its only supposed to be three." Dixie asked taking the cake from Noah and forks from Charli. She gave me on and gave Noah one and held on to two.

"Because I want some." Charli snapped playfully. "I went with Noah to get it." Dixie looked at Noah and he nodded. Just then the door opened and it was Addison and Larray walked in.

"Awwww Dixxieee." Addison pouted. They shared a long hug.

"Ok I'm going to eat my cake now."

~AUTHORS NOTE~

don't worry I have TWO chapters coming out on Sunday thank you so much for all the read pretties

LUV U💙