~19~"What the f+$k"

"Lexi where the fuck is Kai?" I asked agressivly opening her bedroom door. She rolled her eyes at me.

"I dont know text him." She said after putting her attention back on her computer. I rolled my eyes and started to make my way back to my bedroom. " Wait why do you need him anyway?"

"because your boyfriend wore my white and black Jordan 1's and now they're fucking dirty and im going to beat his-" I was cut off when Lexi started laughing. "Its not funny do you know where he his or not.?"

"In the basement with his friend doing some Fortnite competion." She laughed. I stormed to my room to get the sneakers her wore and made my way down to the basment and Lexi tagged along behind me. I opened the basement door and saw Kai and his friend with his back turned to me. "Kai! You ruined my Jordans you ass!"

"Well hello to you too Gemma..." He said taking his eyes off the screen for a split second. "Oh hey babe" He said to Lexi.

"Hey babe my ass why didn't you clean my sneakers." I complained jokingly. Kai laughed. Kai's friend turned around and I recognized him and dropped the shoe. I froze.

"What the fuck." I said quietly as my eye went form him to Kai. I felt my eyes fill with water and I pushed pass Lexi and ran as fast as I could up stairs to my room. I locked my door and took my phone and dialed Kouvr's number. I started to cry as all the horrible memories. "Please pick up." I said to myself.

(Kouvr- k Gemma-g)

k- hey gem what up

g- Kouvr where are you who are you with am i on speaker

k- hey calm down what's going on

g- who are you with.

I brusted out into tears but had my hand over my mouth muffling my cry.

~NOAH'S POV~

k- Noah Nick and Dixie why whats- wait are you crying.

I looked at Kouvr and she looked at me. 'whats going on' i mouthed to her. Kouvr shurrged.

g- take me off speaker please

k- your off speaker are you ok

Kouvr said as she took Gemma off speaker.

k- who's in your house? what the hell why is he in your house? no shit im on my Gem.

Then the call ended

"Whats going on is she ok?" Dixie asked with a large amount of worry on her voice.

"what happened." I asked impaitently

"I need to pick her up right now." Kouvr said looking worried while trying to stay calm. Kouvr sped off taking back roads until we got to a fairly large house. Without a word she jumped out of the car and ran straight to the door and everyone followed. We went inside I was scared to know what was going on but I really wanted to know. We checked all the rooms from the first floor but she wasn't there until we ran into a girl and boy.

"Lexi where is she?" Kouvr demaned. Lexi pointed upstairs and Kouvr sprinted over and ran up the stairs and we all followed behind her. We checked all the rooms upstairs and there was one more we didn't check.

"Let go of me get off of me." I heard from one of the rooms. I guess Lexi and the boy downstairs heard her two becasue the came rushing upstairs. I ran into the room almost taking the door of the hinges to see Gemma balling her eyes out while being pinned to the wall by some other boy.

"JASON WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF OF HER." Nick shouted. Nick shoved Jason off of Gemma and Dixie Lexi and Kouvr rushed over to herside to make sure she was ok. Jason's fist connected to Nick's jaw and Nick fell on the floor. The boy from downstairs practially jumped on Jason. Kouvr and Dixie took Gemma outside. I went over to see if Nick was ok. He was obviosly in pain and tried to do everything i could until one of the boys fell on top of me.

i saw Jason looming over Nick and i grabbed him by his shirt ramming him into the wall.

"what the fuck were you doing to Gemma." He just rolled his eyes and smiled. "I SAID WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING TO HER"

"none of you buisness." Jason laughed. My fist hit him in his jaw sending him flying to the ground.

----

~GEMMA'S POV~

I was back at the hype house curled up in my blanket processing what just happend. You might be wondering who Jason is. Back in my senior year of highschool him and i were talking. I liked him and i thought he liked me. I went to a party with him and he tried to take advantage of me. Luckily Kouvr and Nick were at the party and the stopped him before anything escaltaed. Noah walked in a little while later and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Is this why you've never wanted to be in a relationship."

~AUTHORS NOTE~

This made me cringe...

Vote for longer chapter and quicker updates. Comment on your favriote part. REMEBER TO COMMENT SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!

Luv you my pretties 💙