Chapter 18

Naruto POV
I stared at them with a cold expression. I don't know whether I should be happy, sad, angry, all these emotions are taking a toll on me and i just want to burst and what they said gave me a reason.
"How are you my son it's been 20 years since we've seen you I miss you so much" My mom said. I looked at her in anger, i was so angry that my body starts to be engulfed in fire and lightening started to dance on my body.

No one's POV
Everyone who was in the office began to shiver in fear at his expression. They knew that he was pissed and that was not a good sign. He stepped towards his parents and began talking
"So.... You were alive all this time and yet I thought you died. Everytime I asked jiji, Tsunade and jirayah about my family they keep shutting it down and forced me to stop talking about it. The only reason I found out was when I accidentally found a scroll inside of the office that told me about you guys and now you have the audacity to come here and tell me that you MISS ME. I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR 18 YEARS AND NOW YOU'RE HERE TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE FREAKING PARENTS THAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED FOR YEARS!!!!!" He shouted. His anger is so great that the lightening started to go haywire and lashed out on those who are near which is his parents,Shika and Neji. Neji was shivering in fright because he never saw his kaa-san that angry. Gaara was getting worried because if naruto continues, he will affect the baby.

Minato POV
I was standing there in shock and fear. He reminds me too much of his mother when it comes to anger issues. I carefully went to him and said " look we are sorry that we've never been there for you, after sealing Kyuubi inside of you, we were attacked by Danzo's minions and we were forced to leave the village. Because we were so weak from the previous fight, we were severely injured. We almost died but luckily a family found us and nurse is back to health. We tried to come back but Sarutobi, jirayah and Tsunade forbade us to come back in the village and even threaten us to get us killed if we step foot near the village. I'm very sorry that we weren't there for you.. please believe me" i pleaded to him. I realized that he's also pregnant which gave me more reason to try and calm down but it seems like I've done the opposite. I'm sorry naruto.

Naruto POV
I was shocked at what he told me. I can't believe that the same people that I once held in high regard was the same people that took them away from. I was so pissed that i walked out. They kept calling me but continued walking and the shushined to a place where no one knows not even Gaara.