"You don't know what he's capable of"

"I have an idea. He's psychotic"

"No. You don't get it"

"What don't I get? From where I'm seeing this, I was taken here by force and he told me these awful stories about keeping dogs in cages with no food because he was 'curious' ".

"My father was worse"

"Runs in the family"

"Are you trying to say I'm mad?"

"I'm trying to say that your family is broken and I don't see either of you trying"

"Did you try with your mum?"

"She didn't deserve my effort"

"And Mason doesn't deserve mine"

I sighed and she looked away from me.
"I guess we are alike" I murmured while crossing my legs.
"Do you know how to ride a horse?" She asked me, making eye contact with me.
"I rode one once but I had a bad back so I had to stop" I exclaimed, chuckling at my story.
"Come with me" she stood up and held her hand out. I took it and she pulled me to my feet and we walked to her stable. She opened up the large doors and there was many stables but they only had three horses out of the ten stables.
"This one is Willow, Sunshade and my horse - Max" she said while stroking her horse.
"Does Willow and sunshade belong to anyone?" I asked while stroking Willow.
"People have came and gone, it's sad really" she replied. I looked back at her and she was gearing up, I walked over in curiosity. There was many hats and boots, saddles, leads, whips and other horse gear I wasn't familiar with.
"Wanna ride Willow?" She asked, smirking.
"Uhh" I tripped on my words, I looked at my outfit and saw it wasn't really a good attire to be horse riding.
"Oh, here" she held out a hoodie to me she picked up off a hay stack. It was grey and a little smelly but would cover me up when on the horse. Margot grabbed me some boots and a hat and let me sort myself out.

After I got my boots and hat on, I placed my red blazer somewhere safe and clean. I glanced back at Margot and she had saddled up Willow and was guiding her out the stables into a large field.
"I'm so going to fall over" I said, trembling.
"You'll be fine. Willow is a friendly giant, I will boost you up" Margot patted Willow's saddle. I put my foot on the stirrup pad and she used my legs to boost me up. Once I was on, I petted Willow and Margot walked while holding Willow on a lead. We were going slow yet I was still jumping up and down and even side to side, I would've definitely fallen over if we started to gallop.
"I think I'm going to fall over" I said, gripping onto the leather strap.
"It's okay, you have your feet on these" she fiddled with my peddles to make sure I was secure in. I chuckled nervously, it was pretty fun. I smiled at Margot and she smiled back.

"How long have you been horse riding?" I asked.

"Most my life"

"Any scars from it?"

"Hell yeah. They make me look cool though. Do you have any scars in general?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Touchè. How did you get some?"

"Sliced my finger, and just some from me being a stupid kid"

"I was pretty sensible as a child, I had a controlling childhood so I couldn't get up to any mischief"

"Ugh, my childhood was probably the worst"