Ch-14 The Surprise

Start from the beginning

There in front was a huge tree with branches that spread around almost thirty feet and the appearance gave it off as a sort of stage. That was not it, hanging from the branches were jar lanterns that was lit with candles and it gave a yellow vintage glow in the now dawn sky.

"Wow." She gasped.

"Do you like it?" Aro asked nervously from behind.

"I...

"Is it not to your liking?" Caius asked, worried.

"No! no, no....I...I love it." Words couldn't express the emotions she felt to them. The sight gave her a feeling of home.

She saw Aro from the corner of her eye with something in his hand. She turned around and gasped, eyes filled with tears.

"Is that m-my v-violin?" She whispered.

"We took it with us when we left France. We though you would've wanted it."

She whimpered in happiness and ran and jumped on Aro and he laughed and twirled her in his arms.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She smiled.

"Anything for you, amore mio." He whispered kissed her cheek.

"Now give us a song, Celine!" Caius cheered her and Aro handed her the violin.

She felt a little nervous as she now noticed the Guard members, even of the lowest ranks were there waiting for her performance.

She took her place in the very centre and began.

(The Guardian- Lindsey Stirling)

(This is how I imagined the butterflies moving around her

(This is how I imagined the butterflies moving around her.)

Suddenly a swarm of butterflies encompassed her and then scattered around.

The crowd was in awe of their Queen and her godlike talent.

Like every time, they had listened to her, she didn't fail in hypnotizing them.

With only a violin in her hand, the whole world would bow down to the goddess in disguise.

....

But away from the rejoice and celebrations for their Queen was the dungeons.

The ends of a dark cloak sweeped around as a figure hastily made they're way down the dungeons of the Castle.

The person was not here for an average prisoner such as a nomad but someone special.

The heels of their shoes clicked as they briskly walked through the place torment that no vampire had never wanted to be under.

The pitch black surroundings were no problem for this person. They held no fear about being caught or being charged for treason. They were after all trained for this.

The cloaked being stopped their steps, ears searching for the most minute of sounds as their eyes trailed at the normal looking cell that wasn't normal at all.

This was were the special guest resided, unable to break free.

"I hear celebrations are going on." The person behind the bars said with an emotionless tone.

"The Queen has arrived."

The prisoner scoffed. "She is no Queen, she belongs with me."

"Apollo has aimed his bow."

The prisoner's face remained stoic but a glint of evil flashed in their eyes.

"Then so shall Artemis."