Chapter 7 || You Have Social Anxiety

Unedited.

I started a new book, Mated to a Married Man, please do check it out! It follows the same theme, except for the incorporation of werewolves.

Additionally, we've reached 1.01k views on the story! Achievement unlocked! Thanking everyone who chose to give this book a try, it means a lot! (🔥w🔥)/

YOU HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY

"Keep your homework on your desk before you leave," Mr

"Keep your homework on your desk before you leave," Mr. Williams' velvety voice shakes the room, and I can't help the breathless murmur leaving my mouth at the power it holds.

"Join me?" Daniel offers, and I look at him gratefully but with a strained smile.

"Can we meet up later? I have to do something right now."

Mr. Williams, to be specific, but I won't be able to do him per se. Still, Daniel doesn't need to know any of that.

"Okay, see you," he nods in understanding, and I genuinely feel thankful to have him here. I probably would've had a crush on him if I was an ordinary teenager, too.

But sadly, I'm not.

Taking my time packing my things as each student piles out of the room, I'm anxious for the events to come.

When the class is silent, I look up at Mr. Williams, to find him already looking at me with a puzzled look I can't decipher.

"So you've made yourself another friend or is he something more?"

The sharpness in his voice stuns me. Talk about bipolar. But then again, what else could I expect from this man?

Ah... he's a tsundere.

"He's just a friend. He's not and won't be anything more than that," my voice cracks at the end, and I look away, at the door. Maybe I should just...

"What were you two really discussing? I disapprove of the way you-"

"I can't... I can't do this right now," I inhale sharply, my voice and limbs trembling as I shake my head, "I... I have to go."

I never believed that I would wilfully walk out of his class on my own; but it's really happening.

...Or so I thought.

"You have social anxiety."

It's more of a statement than a question, said in a flat tone and accompanied by his signature poker face.

But that alone is enough to halt me in my steps.

Fúck me.

This man just makes it harder for me to get him out of my mind. Why is he so damn smart?