Chapter 11: Great Tomb of Nazarick, part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: you can gather all the guardians on the sixth floor.

Demiurge: as you wish.

Y/n: Cocytus stay, I have a job for you.

Timeskip, Albedo pov.

I was going to the sixth floor, as the supreme being told me, I am so excited with him, he already has other wives, so maybe I can become his wife too, when I arrived I was with the master's wives and Demiurge who was with us waiting, when I arrived I saw Cocytus facing someone I had never seen before, all the guardians and the Pleiades were watching the fight, so I tried to see the opponent better.

he has an aura as intimidating as that of Lord Ainz, pure demonic energy comes out of him, he and Cocytus were on an equal footing, it was intense combat, fire against ice but in the end he won, after he won he helped Cocytus to  getting up, then ...

he has an aura as intimidating as that of Lord Ainz, pure demonic energy comes out of him, he and Cocytus were on an equal footing, it was intense combat, fire against ice but in the end he won, after he won he helped Cocytus to getting up, then he moved away a little bit, it was when a tornado of flames surrounded him, when the tornado dissipated the new supreme being was there, I can hardly believe I didn't know he was so powerful, I thought he was a simple human, but I think I was wrong, all the guardians had looks of admiration, while Shalltear had a look of lust, just like the Pleiades, curse them too.

Your pov.

this fight is difficult, I have never faced an enemy as strong as Cocytus.

Y/n: that was a good fight, isn't it.

Cocytus: for sure, you are not only a supreme being, but also an accomplished warrior.

Y/n: I hope to face you another time again, but this time i will wear another armor.

Cocytus: it will be an honour.

Demiurge: ate expected from our master.

Y/n: thank you Demiurge.

Albedo: we are grateful for giving us the honor of watching him fight.

Y/n: ham ham, i already made my decision, i will take the job of supreme.

All: thank you for not abandoning us.

Y/n: but as much as I accept I still have my obligations in my world, so I have an idea, at my request sebas brought tree very powerful magician here, since I am not very strong in terms of spell, she will help me to transport the Great Tomb of Nazarick for my world, come introduce yourself.

Lily Seatree