"How about, before I leave for your cake, I'll give your presents now?" Boboiboy said which made the septuplets tilt their heads.

"Eh? You're giving it now?" Ochobot asked.

"Yep."

Tok Aba also watched with curiosity, while he was also carrying Taufan in his arms. He sees the teen going to a nearby seat and rummaging something from the bag.

When he finally saw the gifts, it softens his heart. Tok Aba recalled how Boboiboy was busy watching something on the internet during his free time. The teen even tried to keep it a secret from the two as well, even when the old man would often catch Boboiboy hissing in pain or shaking his hand.

That was because, in the teen's arms, were seven multicolored hats. Tok Aba could see the care the teen did to make it look presentable. It was the same as his, but he could see different symbols and colors from it.

"H-ha!" Blaze was the one who called with glee, the others also followed and squealed at the hat.

Boboiboy would recall how they would always touch and play with his hat. They would even fight over it, which cause the teen to stop wearing it for a while. This made him think of trying to make one... or seven for his siblings. Luckily, he had enough pocket money to get the fabric needed. The symbols though, he decided to make some out of light metals that he had found back in his TAPOPS days.

"So that's why you were trying to hide them?" Tok Aba hummed, "I could have helped, you know?"

"I wanted to try something new." He told his grandfather, "And I know how much they love to play with my hat. Might as well make some for them."

Tok Aba then sets Taufan down, making the blue clad infant join his brothers. Their eyes all glued to the seven hats their brother is holding. Boboiboy laughed at how his brothers all raised their hands, and cooed in interest.

"Alright."

He lets the hat sit on top of their head; it made their heart flutter when they heard their giggles. Boboiboy knew that it's still slightly big for them, and the sight made him almost hug his brothers. It was really loose, yet they laughed and cooed at the hat, which almost look like what their brother wore.

"They love it, Boboiboy!" Ochobot cheered, seeing the septuplets laughing and holding onto the hats.

"It kind of look like mine, they didn't mind if it's a different color." Boboiboy scratched his cheek meekly.

"Well," Tok Aba walked towards him, patting a shoulder towards his grandson, "I'm impressed with your work. They love it because it reminds them of yours."

The teen blushed at the praise, "Thanks, Tok! Ah! I also have it for you, Tok!"

The old man gazed his eyes when the teen rummaged once more in his bag. The moment it got out; Tok Aba noticed that it was a while hat (similar to what he wore in BBB the Movie 2). He didn't hide his impressed smile, and proudly accepted the gift.

"Mom loved to sew, and she learned a lot in here as well." Boboiboy said, "I sometimes remember her doing it, and I was watching... it didn't take a while for me to learn and try it too."

"Well, I love it, Boboiboy. Thank you."

Tok Aba hugged his teenage grandson, smiling at the fact that he seemed to notice the teen's slight change of mood. He's just happy that Boboiboy is beside him, and the gift represents moments of Boboiboy's childhood that he could still try.

"And I just also caught this on camera!"

They suddenly part when they noticed Ochobot holding a camera towards them, "What? Tok Aba wanted some photos for his album. No way I'm also missing this."