𝟏𝟎 ❛ apricus ❜

Start from the beginning

'It seems like she doesn't like to talk, huh... What did they do to her to let her be like that?', Toshinori thought, not really liking the way she looks. No, it wasn't her looks that he disliked, but the aura and her behaviour. A doll, one could say, with no means of objection. Well, that is what he thought.

"Have you already bought all the necessities for school, Uchiha-san?", he asked her, as realized that she didn't speak at all during the explanation.

"Yes, we did before we saw you, Toshinori-san. I will most likely attend school tomorrow if I am not mistaken."

Tsukauchi nodded, "You're right. Which is why I will escort you to school, since I cannot let you go alone for now."

Then no one said anything, resulting in a rather awkward silence, that no one dared to break - or in Yua's case didn't want to. So, she stood up in an abrupt manner, surprising the men in the room, and bowed politely.

"If you may excuse me, but I want to get ready for tomorrow."

"Ah, y-yes. Of course, you can."

She bowed again, now toward Toshinori, "I wish you a fine evening and a safe way back home." And then she went upstairs, quietly without any sound, until they heard the sound of the door being closed.

"She doesn't seem very approachable, Naomasa", he touched his cheek in a scratching manner. He found her quite difficult to figure out. While he does pity her and seems understand her difficult upbringing or rather situation, he found it quite uncomfortable to be with her, unlike being with his cherished student.

"Yes, but she isn't all too bad. So, don't worry, I can handle her", his friend said.

'Though I don't know how to...'

꒰⚘݄꒱

The next morning, they arrived at the school by car. Still unsure about this type of vehicle she grabbed tightly onto the handle during the whole ride, she didn't show her anxiousness on her face. Tsukauchi could only smile awkwardly, contemplating to reassure her that it wasn't dangerous, but decided against it as that would be a lie since many have died due to car accidents.

"So here it is", he said while opening the door for her. He saw that she wasn't even fazed by the sight of the uniquely shaped building, unlike many other students that were amazed by the mere sight of it. "This is the U.A., the high school you will be attending from now on."

Yua nodded and started to walk, following Tsukauchi who went ahead. It was 7.37, 23 minutes until school officially starts. Many other students were bustling around as they went through the entrance to go to their designated classroom. Their chatter was loud, and Yua already couldn't wait until school ends. So, she hurriedly went along, while still noticing the many stares she would receive from the many people she passed by. Not only because she was escorted by a detective, who was rather a familiar face in this environment, but she was an unknown person who was too beautiful to be unknown, since she had an unforgettable appearance. She ignored them, knowing the reason for their shameless stares, and continued her graceful walk.

They arrived at the so-called teacher's office, where apparently the teaching staffs were enjoying their free time before they were met with their students. Tsukauchi knocked twice and carefully opened the door, though being unnoticeable was all in vain as every one of them instantly turned their heads towards the sound. Yua could see the tenseness in their forms, as most likely they heard her thought through background story. While some were pitying her, some others had clear suspicion towards her. Because of course, how can they be so sure that this girl isn't a spy, manipulated by the rotten people or the so-called villains? But as they saw her, they couldn't help but regard her as an innocent girl as she had the looks that couldn't fit with the villains.