𝟎𝟏 ❛ sanguine ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏 ━━ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄

❛ [n.] blood red colour 

THE SOUND OF THE WIND rustling the young leaves gushed by the two shinobis. It was recently reported that a certain man with a distinguishable mask was sighted near the Village of the Leaves. Of course, such a case is especially important to the village as intruders should be exterminated immediately. In result she and a certain man with gravity-defying hair were deployed to assess the present situation. However, after scouting the place he was last sighted in they couldn't find any trace of the wanted man - Tobi, a member of the renowned Akatsuki.

"You think that he already got what he wanted?" Kakashi asked as took out his beloved censored book out, ruining the serious atmosphere in process. It was certainly a book she couldn't help but feel disgusted at. To think that he was the jounin of her brother's team. She sighed at her partner's choice of action during these not amusing times.

"I do not think that it is appropriate to read that kind of literature right now."

He gasped, recognizing the tone of her voice. "What is that supposed to mean? Are you mocking this piece of art? This century's masterpiece about love and passion within adultho--" But he couldn't finish his sentence as he turns to her. Her look made him stop mid-sentence as his brain froze in horror. Certainly, he wouldn't want to experience her anger - he felt a cold but silent storm coming towards him.

Eyes that were cold and emotionless in contrast to her red eyes that were product of emotional despair. Of course, it was a frightening sight to see. Though such threatening look was given since she was an Uchiha - a clan cursed with hate - and she was the only female one at that to have unlocked the ability of the Sharingan. A kekkai genkai desired by all but only a few are able to have. Considering that the price of such eyes is high it shouldn't be desired at all. But that is what she thought.

Her beautiful appearance, that was unique to the Uchiha-Clan as she possessed raven hair and eyes as well as pale skin, matched her dangerous but elegant nature. It was undeniable that she was a one of-a-kind beauty, even in her own clan. He doesn't mean to offend anyone, however, from what he saw none of the other women were nearly as gorgeous as her, even though she wasn't as developed as them, given that she is only 16. It may seem exaggerated, however, that it certainly not the case.