𝟎𝟔 ❛ meliora ❜

ابدأ من البداية

"So you will torture me in the hospital?" She didn't understand their logic. And so did they.

"Of course not! Just like we said, we only want to question you with the expectation that you will cooperate -without violence."

She was confused. How will they do that without any kind of torture?

Nezu then went to the corner, where chairs stood and carried them near the bed - two to be exact, since Tsukauchi refused to sit. "Shall we start with simple questions first then? What's your name?"

"Yua Uchiha." She was shocked. Her intention was to not give in and not to tell any answers. But instead her mouth moved on its own, unconsciously. She glared at them, how dare they.

"Birthdate?"

"1st July."

"Age?"

"Sixteen."

"Oh really?" Nezu wasn't surprised. Yua indeed looked younger than their normal captive. "Any family members? Parents perhaps?"

At that she flinched. She didn't want to answer. Yua wanted to resist against the force of the girl who was holding her hand while forcing her to tell them.

"Why don't you want to tell us?"

"It does not concern you."

"Oh, it does! We have to inform them about your whereabouts and the fact that you were involved in a villain attack."

"I have nothing to say to you."

Tsukauchi sighed. Nothing that the girl would do could Fujimoto from forcing her to tell them, even though it would disregard the privacy of Yua. It was impressive however to see young girl like her being able to withstand the strong mind force of the the quirk, only a few able to withstand the effects for a few seconds. Usually one affected by the quirk would immediately tell the truth like a mindless doll.

No longer being able to stay silent she even considered biting her tongue, though not even that was possible as she blurted the words out that she didn't want to say. "They are dead."

They were silent. That was indeed tragic and they felt sorry for it. But they couldn't stop now - not until they could be sure that she wasn't a threat to them.

"Well, my condolences." Nezu truly felt sorry, but unfortunately his apology didn't sound like that since he is known for being more of an aloof person who doesn't sound serious when it was most needed. She glared at him. "What about siblings?"

She gritted her teeth. "Two - I got two brothers." They noted that, but didn't inquire any further. Obviously because the girl wasn't comfortable with talking about family matters and didn't want to be on her bad side any longer.

"Your birthplace?"

"Konohagakure." They didn't recognize the place, even though the name would be pretty detectable as they have never such a name. Considering that Nezu knew all countries and their cities due to his quirk of being very intelligent, it was truly a peculiar answer.

"In which country is that?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "The Land of Fire."

They knew that she didn't live in Musutafu. They checked their database before they came to visit her. Comparing all the profiles with her, there were no matches and after hearing her last name they were sure that she was not a civilian of this city. Or, like Shigaraki, she was never registered. The problem however was that she told them the truth. She did come from a country named Land of Fire and a place place called Konohagakure