Chapter 1

So it's wedding day. Applejack wore a dress and Rainbow Dash jacket pants.

Pov Normal:

"We are gathered today to unite Applejack Apple and Rainbow Danger Dash." Said Discord (yes Discord is priest)"Rainbow Danger Dash, will you agree to take Applejack Apple as your wife?" "Of course yes." "Applejack Apple, will you take Rainbow Danger Dash as your wife?" "Yes," she said nervously, "I declare you wife and wife. You can kiss each other."They kissed. When they went to meet the guests, Applejack thought he saw a very familiar face that appeared in his nightmares. That of ... Fluttershy "Applejack? Baby? APPLEJACK!" "Yes, excuse me Rainbow." "What were you distracted by?" "It's not important." "Okay, let's take advantage before leaving for honeymoon." "By the way, where are we going?" "It is a surprise."

~The end of the ceremony~:

"Okay, Aj, we need to get to the airport." "Still won't you tell me where we're going?" "No." Rainbow said patting Aj's nose.

~In the plane~:

"Excuse me, can I get you something?" A woman asks. "I want chips. And what do you want?" Rainbow asks Aj "Rainbow, I'm afraid of the plane." "Aww, don't worry, nothing can happen to you while I'm alive. You just have to hold my hand." She took Rainbow's hand and lay down on her chest.The whole trip, Applejack was asleep and Rainbow was on Instagram to find that an anonymous account had posted pictures from her weddings. She had a snap but relaxed. Applejack woke up feeling arms around her and a weight on her. his head Rainbow was asleep and the driver announced the arrival of the plane "Rainbow, wake up, we have arrived." "Yes my angel." That nickname reminded Applejack of Fluttershy's bunny. "You have to blindfold you." Rainbow said "But how am I going to deal with the suitcases?" "Don't worry." Exiting the plane, Aj smelled the fresh air "Applejack, welcome to Monaco." Rainbow said removing the blindfold from Aj who discovered a beautiful landscape.

"So, are you coming Aj?" Rainbow said in a fancy car "How did you manage to pay for this car?" "The money

"So, are you coming Aj?" Rainbow said in a fancy car "How did you manage to pay for this car?" "The money. Come on up." Applejack climbed up and looked at the scenery.They find themselves in front of a more than magnificent building.

They find themselves in front of a more than magnificent building

"You know you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She chilled when she felt Rainbow's fingers on her t-shirt "You know what I'd like us to make a bet, if I win daddy will be back and if you win we'll do whatever you want. "Rainbow said" Okay. " "How about we watch Pennywise." Rainbow said "on the 1st or 2nd?" "1.""Are you ready to lose Aj?" "We will see Sugarcube."

~After the movie~:

"I don't know about you but I wasn't scared at all." Rainbow said shaking "Same." Aj said checking her right and left to see if there is anyone "Good draw what would you say we are go to sleep. " "Yes."

Pov Applejack:

I was in the forest without understanding how I was looking for Rainbow but she was not there I had seen a hut and I decided to look out the window to see Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash entering to do so. ran away at full speed and at the same time I felt someone was shaking me "Applejack!" I woke up to see magenta eyes and noticed I was crying "Rainbow, I need a glass of water." "No wait." Rainbow said, grabbing my handles. "No Rainbow will keep doing it with Fluttershy." "What! What are you talking about." "I was in a forest and saw you doing it with Fluttershy." I said crying "Applejack, that was a nightmare. Fluttershy is in jail. When I was in a relationship with her I had her done but I would never do it again with her. We're married, I want to have children with you, okay? " "I have to tell you something, at our wedding, I thought I saw her. I don't know Rainbow I think she went out." "Applejack keep calm." "You do not believe me ?" "If but never I would do it again with Fluttershy ok?" "Yes," I said, looking down, "Well it's 10am we get up.""Yes." I said as if I had been scolded.

Pov Rainbow:

Since she told me this story, Applejack doesn't speak, walks headlong "Applejack, come on." She came with her head down and still without saying a word "Why aren't you talking?" "Because I'm scared." I took her hand and showed her her ring "We're married now which means you're part of me." "You're right. I'm sorry." I kissed him passionately going down my hands to his butt "Rainbow, no one won the bet." Aj said laughing "Yes but I hope we will. . " "But of course I did." After that I took to Instagram where I saw an old photo of me and Fluttershy and one with Aj when we know was kissing earlier. I'm really starting to worry about his anonymous account.

 I'm really starting to worry about his anonymous account