XLVI. FOURTY-SIX

Comincia dall'inizio

      Monosuke sighed, "He's tired, so he has no motivation..."

      "Yeah... I do... well... let's get started with the Class Trial...Class Trial now in session nnnn..." The room fell silent. Once again, nobody knew how to start the trials.

      "I think Kaito is the culprit!"

      "Huh?! Me?!"

      "Take that back."

      "Lets not rule that option out.." I defended Kokichi, there's a high possibility that he wouldn't be the killer due to being logged out but everything in the trial is new. "We never know."

      Kiibo gave me a dreaded look as Kokichi jumped in, "Exactly, It's because you were the one that logged out before everyone else. You were the only one who was free. That means that during that timespan, you could've easily killed her. You could've done it by strangling her when you were outside the game, couldn't you?"

      "Shut up you two! There's no way I'm the culprit!"

      "That's right! Gonta won't believe that Kaito killed korekiyo"

     "How long are you going to say that?" Kokichi changes the atmosphere, "How long are you going to ignore that people you believe in can kill someone else?  Isn't that how it's been from the start? Starting with Kaede... and then over and over, it happened again and again."

      "D-Degenerate male! How dare you talk so lowly about Kaede!" Tenko cried.

      The room quieted down. We could visually see Shuichi's gears turn in his head. Biting his lips, he looked at Kaito, then me. The room shook, straightening us all up even though we hadn't moved an inch.

NONSTOP DEBATE

      Those words flashed in front of me, being given a controller, I could speed up or slow down the dialogue

      Those words flashed in front of me, being given a controller, I could speed up or slow down the dialogue. 'Am i controlling Shuichi?'

     "The one, Kaito, who logged out before everyone else... And Korekiyo, who was still logged in ...he killed him with poison."

     "Poison?" Miu asked.

     "I can't believe Momota-kun is the culprit!" Gonta mumbled.

     The astronaut roared, "I'm not the killer! Besides, where we found the flask of poison was on your sofa wasn't it?!"

     "That's correct indeed! We did find the bottle in between the coshines!" Angie hummed. Kokichi looked as if he were going to jump over his podium and strangle the passific girl.

     "You're just trying to pin the crime on me... The poison on my sofa was an attempt to frame me, wasn't it?"

     The words faded into nothing less, 'there must be something there I could argue him on.' Rewinding the words, I went back to when kokichi said 'Potion.'