"Y-You've been here for five minutes...." Ryoma mumbled.

"It's... so fast..." Shuichi agreed.

So, this is the virtual world. I see, I see." Kokichi fumbled with his outfit. "So, this is my avatar. I see, I see!"

He suddenly punched Kiibo.

"OUCH! What are you doing all of a sudden?!"

"So, it does hurt."

"...Oh, now that you mention it, it really did feel like it hurt!"

"You can feel pain... you can feel the sensation of being hurt..."

Korekiyo turned to the two, "...Feel pain?"

"YA-HA! Seriously, no matter how many times I come 'ere, it feels SOOO much better than the real world!" Miu boasted. Her arms extended and spun around in a circle... if you could call her avatar spinning. It looked like a club penguin dance.

"In what way, you disgusting scammer?!" Himiko insulted the blond.

"EEEEEEEEEEE!"

Tsumugi joined in on the conversation. "This is very different from what you explained... These avatars have very, very disappointing graphics.

"Our real appearances were so overrated... to an outsider's point of view, this is a million times better.."

" ...What are you saying?!"

"If it makes you feel any better, I kinda like it here!" I put a hand on the blonds shoulder, she flashed me a look if empathy.

"By the way... why can we feel pain in here?" Rantaro asked.

"Uuuh... didn't I tell you---" Before she could explain any further, Kokichi landed another blow on the robot.

"OUCH!"

"Pain really is connected! It's a lot different than normal VR!"

"If you know that, then stop hitting me!"

"I can't help it! Avatars aren't people. It's not like I'm hitting a person if I'm hitting your avatar."

"You're going to discriminate against robots here, as well...?"

"Knock it off you two." Kirumi scolded. She removed the two and ordered Kokichi to the other side of the room.

"Anyways...." Maki rolled her eyes, "What kind of contraption is this?

Miu held off for a few moments before deciding to explain, "All of the avatars have all five sense in 'ere. Electric signals go to the brain and transmit information, and those electric signals tell the brain how to perceive 'em."

"So, we're not actually getting punched... it's just a signal that the brain is interpreting." Kaito looked at the small leader who already was shifting his way back to Kiibo.

"That means there won't be any bruises, and I can punch people as much as I want!"

"You think like a bully..."

"Kokichi, I will restrain you to that corner."

"Wait! Gonta confused! Why does everyone look like this? Could this be Himiko's magic?"

"You may be curious about a lot, but... it's better not to think about it, Gonta..." Tsumugi comforted him.

"Now, how should we look for this secret about the outside world?" Shuichi decided to grasp everyone's attention.

The detective gripped onto the door handle, hinting as if he was going to open it.

"Yeah, we don't know anything about that."

We should learn about this world first and foremost. Is there a map anywhere?" Kokichi agreed with Kaito.

"Yes, I did prepare a map. But before that, I need to warn everyone about a couple of things in this world."

"Warn?" My eyebrows rose to the top of my head. "Shouldn't you have told us this before we jumped in here?"

"Eh? Exactly! You can't just say things after the fact." Tsumugi agreed.

"I'm not saying it after the fact! I'm saying it after the fact has already rammed inside you!"

"...Just shut up." Himiko looked as if she was going to rip off her device and log out of the game. Shuichi's little avatar opened the door for everyone, slowly by slowly we all poured out of the small lobby. It was interesting being a character in a game..... In another game...

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Holy! Thank you all so much for 20k views! This is... this is absolutely overwhelming omg, literally you guys are amazing😭 I feel like I should be doing something more for you all, but almost daily updates is all I can do for you all!

Honestly thank you all so much, please stay safe!