"Hmmm, I have Atuas' blessing." Angie Shrugged her shoulders, causing the other male to absolute rage in silence.

"Yeah!" Tenko cried. "We have Nature's blessing! And I'll throw out any degenerate who won't shut up about it!"

"Hm... I know you claim to be the student council or somesuch, but this is going too far, yes?" Korekiyo hummed

"As we said before! This is all to end the killing game and keep the peace." Kiibo justified.

"This is stupid.." Kaito grouched, Shuichi leaned into him and asked him what was wrong, "They blocked the manhole that leads to the underground!"

"Gonta put heavy rocks on top of the manhole, so no one can use it anymore."

"Good thing i didn't leave anything down there." I joked.

"Might have left the earrings you got me.."

"You didn't..."

Rantaro started to pat his sides and check his pockets while my mouth hung open. He grinned and turned his head to the side, "Joking, I've never taken it off."

"I could've made it disappear with my magic, but i decided to let Gonta handle it this time." Himiko gave a lazy thumbs up.

Shuichi asked, "why..?"

"Cus the manhole is a reminder of our desire to leave this place." Angie twirled a paintbrush around. "We don't want another tragedy to happen, like what happened to Kaede."

Tenko screamed with excitement, "You said it, Angie! We need to forget all about that underground tunnel and start fresh!"

"Dammit! She just does whatever she wants without even asking for our opinions!" Kaito looked as if he was going to explode and punch the first person he could find, which might just be Shuichi.

"It's certainly important to hear everyone's opinions, but if we did, nothing would get done." Tsumugi hummed. "That's why we just decided to obey the student council president!"

"Tsumugi, thank you for your fantastic speech. I was truly moved by it." Angie went to engulf the taller female in her arms. She praised the blue hair female as she asked questions. "Thank you for always supporting me. Atua smiles on you for your plain and simple service."

The mastermind stood up from her embrace and let out a soft smile. "So cool! Atua's just so cool!"

"....Cults like these can be really annoying if you get on their bad side." Kokichi groaned.

"But, but why are you guys so mad over the manhole being covered?" Angie asked. "Is it cuz you guys wanna use it to escape? You still haven't given up on leaving here?"

"You haven't given up?" Tenko, Tojo and Himiko chimed.

"Wh-What the hell's wrong with you guys?" Kaito cried. His face twisted into fear and he looked as if he was going to throw up.

Kirumi started to mumble under her breath "The student council cannot ignore that. It seems we must tighten and control."

"You guys were outside your rooms past nighttime yesterday, aren't you?" Tsumugi turned to the trio of Maki, Shuichi and Kaito.

"She didn't go back to her room until way past nighttime..." Tenko stated.

"Shuichi... you too, right?" Gonta interrupted.

"Geez! This isn't good! If your life is in disarray, your mind and body will be too." Angie shook her head and pretended as if she had a headache. "Atua is right... We must forbid everyone but the student council from walking at nighttime!"

Everyone started to bicker and complain, I spoke up "B..but Angie, that isn't healthy. Sometimes people need to walk around and--"

"--they can walk in their rooms cant they." Angie put a finger on my lips and gave me the most intense look, one that might be scarier than Tantaros.

"Maybe.. But they should be able to go outside...."

The girl gave me a sweet smile but her eyes were still dark, she patted my head once again and leaned in, "Maybe,.. People should just listen to what Atua says?"

'Atua or you?...'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thank you so much for 11k this is absolutely amazing! I started this book so long ago and it's absolutely fucking— wait I can swear— love you guys😩😩😤❤️

Also, it's pretty funny coming back to this chapter when I already wrote chapter 41😭