Ice Cream《T. Shirogane x OC ➼ Modern! AU》

Requested by: no one

video and image above not mine, credit to the artist :)

i decided to do this myself and I think I'll regret it *insert a sad sigh*

oh also, this character is from Voltron: Legendary Defenders and yes, i know he's gay, but i've been stressed lately and he's my fav and comfort character so... yea... also i think he's aged down here. i cant tell, im too dumb :)

also this is another songfic :D, bonus! i've never been to a pop concert or something before, sorry if i got it all wrong :'D

i hope you guys enjoy :'> 

note: it's really long for some weird reason. i think i went too in detail with the song.

oh! and here's a note: 

Natalia: In bold italic

The entire group together: In bold italic and underline

Backup singers / rest of the group: In underline italic / other forms of the font (im too lazy to list the others... soryy)

Thoughts: In Italic

3rd person P.O.V.

Sitting at the lunch table, one of Altea High's most popular cliques, Voltron, gathered around, all hyped up for a big event that was coming up. The concert to the famous girl-group, The 5 Diamonds, was nearing and the entire group was planning to go together.

Chatter burst amongst the 5 members, the last one dazing off slightly.

"Shiro!"

He perked up, lifting his head which was resting on his palm.

"Yes?"

"You were daydreaming again." Pidge sighed, her hands crossed. The others snickering slightly, making the dual-hair coloured male turn red slightly.

"Look, if you're too busy, we could just ask Lotor to take your place–"

"No no, it's fine, I was just... tired?" He shrugged, other's looking at him with a deadpanned face.

"Whatever you say, Space-dad." Pidge rolled her eyes, planning once more with Allura. "So can Coran pick us up and stuff?"

"I'm pretty sure he can, but I'll need to confirm it again. You know how busy he is trying to support both him and I." Allura sighed, her uncle truly was very busy. "You know we're actually pretty lucky that I'm related to Natalia."

"WAIT YOU ARE RELATED TO THE NATALIA OF THE 5 DIAMONDS?!" Lance freaked-out, eyes wide, the others jumping in surprise, Shiro blushing slightly at the name as he thought he heard Lance calling him out.

"Well, urm, yes. She's my cousin to be exact. Slightly older than me, looks a little different, but is my cousin nonetheless."

Lance then run around in circles, racing in excitement. "DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET AUTOGRAPHS?!" 

Shiro blushed a little harder. He was already quite the nervous kid, and meeting his favourite girl band was already a dream, but interacting with his celebrity crush? No thanks.

"I don't know, Lance. I've already gotten VIP tickets for us, but autographs may be a bit of a stretch, but if you really want it–"

"I'D DIE FOR IT!"

"–I will see what I can do."

"ALLURA, YOU ARE THE BEST."

She smiled a little blushing as she looked at Shiro, who seemed to be daydreaming again. He usually wouldn't daydream, instead he would definitely help out a little more, but something was definitely on his mind, and it must've been related to the event, because she noticed that he would doze off more as the event got closer.