Scenarios《Platonic! Rocket Raccoon x reader Scenarios》

K so... the person who requested this one shot prefers to be anonymous since she's a little shy, but I hope that she likes it. :) 

Btw, this is part one, there's actually more. 

⁎*✩*⁎

1. Nightmares of reality

⚠️ Warning ⚠️:

▫️Contains lots of gore

▫️Light cussing

▫️Angst

Rocket's P.O.V

Screams.

Many of them, were filling my ears, and all of them, were out of pain. I woke up out of fear and tried to raise my arms, but unfortunately, they were somehow chained to a wall. I struggled to get out of it, when I saw (Y/N). 

She was in front of me, blood flowing down everywhere. Down her nose, mouth, ears, anywhere on her face, you name it. I saw an ugly man, Ebony Maw, if I recall was his name, standing next to her, as I saw her limbs stretched out like a starfish. 

I yelled out her name. 

"Looks like the mutant Raccoon is up." I heard Maw speak, his lips turned up, forming a disgusting, smug, smile. (Y/N) slowly lifted her head and her eyes widened in shock. 

"ROCKET! GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled while coughing up some blood. I cringed at the sight. "Can't, (Y/N). Chained to the wall." I answered, as some tears fell out of her eyes. 

Maw cleared his throat. "Well, that's enough time for a nice little reunion. Time to get to business." He sinisterly grinned. He looked like he escaped a space asylum. 

"Rocket Raccoon, subject experiment number 89P13, it seems that you and this lousy excuse of a human have a... how do I say it..." he put his wrinkly fingers to his chin, rubbing it, as if he was thinking. "Connection." He finished.

"Heck, we do!" (Y/N) hissed at him. At that moment, I thought I was dreaming, but he did something so unforgivable. He impaled  her with some stupid crystal spear. She inhaled sharply, eyes going wide, more blood flowing out her mouth. 

"As I was saying," he cleared his throat again. "(Y/N)!" I yelled. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! YOU MONSTER!" I continued yelling as tears slipped out of my eyes. 

"Shut up if you don't want anymore to go through her." Maw sneered, as if he had seen some space snail crawl up his arm. It was like I had no other choice. I shut my mouth as I glared intensely, at his ugly-ass face. "Now, listen up if you ever want to see her live." He shot another spear into her side, as she screamed in pain. "If you don't tell me any information about the puny guardians, you will pay the price, with her life." 

"NO! Stop impaling her. Please, I'll tell you anything..." I groaned with tears flooding in my eyes. Maw grinned wickedly. "Please, do tell." He glowed, as if he was a kid in a bomb pawn shop. 

I sighed, knowing that if I stalled any longer, Maw would simply impale her repeatedly. "The guardians are working with the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes to defeat the all mighty purple prune of idiocy. Now will you let us go?" I hissed at him. 

"You idiot," He rolled his eyes. "Of course I know that you're working together. What I need to know is the information about each member. If not, she dies. And no lying, because you're human friend here, will have more holes in her body." 

My eyes widened. As he prepared another spear, and was getting ready to impale her even more.

"NO! OK! I WILL TALK!" I screamed as my ears flattened in worry. She was losing a lot of blood, fast. I needed to tend to her before she died of blood loss.