Another Halfa《Danny Phantom x reader Pt. 1 ➼ Fluff》

Requested by: Alyssajj11

⚠️ Warning ⚠️:

▫️The last name of your alter-ego is Fantôme, which is french for ghost. 

▫️Light swearing included such as shit, crap, FRICK, etc. 

▫️This is a two part oneshot, part two will be drafted after the 19th of November since I have exams from the 11th to 19th.

Enjoy!

『💚』

***

"ΗΔLFΔ."

I gripped my head as I groaned in pain. It was throbbing like crazy and a migraine was not needed right now. I had to fight Vlad, but I couldn't find Phantom. I looked around as everything looked like a blur. I paused when, I felt something wet run down my nose and as an instinct, I raised my hand to touch it. When I had removed my fingers, I felt that it was slightly thick and sticky, and all I saw at that moment, was a blur of red.

Blood.

In the background all I heard was the voice of Vlad, laughing loudly, while the ringing in my ear seemed to increase. I looked around as I felt more blood run down my reach from the gash on my forehead that I had just noticed. I slowly stood up, muscles aching, ribs battered and bruised, and limbs severely injured. 

I tried my best at recalling the day to find out what I did wrong to deserve THIS kind of torture. The feeling of pain and misery was next level. Vlad laughed harder, the ringing became more prominent, and my wounds were bleeding even more. "You lost. Admit defeat and join me." Vlad continued his sentence, sinisterly grinning as he held his hand out to me. 

I spat blood out onto his hand and snarled as he wiped his hand onto his white suit, while looking at me in disgust. "I would never betray Phantom. We are partners in crime fighting and we do not bail out on each other, you little piece of shit." I hissed, some droplets of blood flying out of my mouth and onto the suit again. He chuckled darkly and flew towards me. Trying my best to float, I used most of my energy, and saved the rest for the fight. 

"Are you sure he didn't bail out on you? Fantôme? Are you sure that he even cares about you? What if he wanted you dead? This would be the perfect excuse, wouldn't it?" Vlad continued, circling around you slowly. I glared at him, the green flame in my balled fists, growing bigger with aggravation. When I finally couldn't take it anymore, I lashed out at him. 

"SHUT UP YOU ASS!" I screamed as I fired your flames at him. Vlad simply dodged all my shots and absorbed all it's energy, making me feel weaker by the second, and feeling exhausted, I went down slowly to regain the lost energy. "Foolish child, haven't you learnt? I absorb energy. It is my destiny, just like how your destiny is to join me to torture these innocent souls..." He placed his index finger on the underneath of my chin and forced me to look up at him. I snapped at him and ripped my head out of his hands. 

Suddenly I felt extremely drained, and I had realised, that I had went past my limit. My eyelids began to droop, and my breathing became more and more shallow, but the last thing I noticed, was a male ghost with white hair and green eyes, punch Vlad in the sucker. 

Danny Phantom. 

Then everything turned black.