IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!

The rioting in America has become a serious issue and honestly I really need to vent about it.

So this is what i have to say...

I AM FRIGGIN TRIGGERED BEING HONEST.

WHITE SUPREMACY NEEDS TO END. PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES ARE SUFFERING AND IT IS NOT FUN. GEORGE FLOYD WAS KILLED AND THE POLICEMEN HEARD HIM BUT DID NOTHING. THIS NEEDS TO END. I'VE SEEN THE RIOTING AND HOW THE POLICEMEN OF AMERICA ARE TREATING THIER PEOPLE. IT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT AND IT IS TRIGGERING. RACISM HAS GONE TOO FAR AND IT NEEDS TO END. YES, WHITE LIVES MATTER, BUT SO DO THE BLACK LIVES, ASIAN LIVES, ETC. EVERYONE DESERVES TO LIVE. NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE BECAUSE OF RACISM. STOP THIS CRAZY CRAP RIGHT NOW.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Being honest though, I apologise if I have triggered or hurt anyone. It just really angers me to see the people who are meant to enforce the law, attack or harm the citizens who want the rights for other races, to end racism. I have seen some clips of what the policemen do and honestly, THEY ARE ACTING LIKE BULLIES WITH BADGES. This mess, was caused many years ago and only recently addressed. If you want to argue with me, or if you're racist, fine go ahead, but don't expect me to be talking to you any time soon.

I played a game recently and there was this one really racist girl. My avatar was black and i had accidentally killed her. She kept spamming 'RACIST. KICK HER OUT.' to my teammates but they all knew it was an accident. Even though this wasn't in real life, it still stung knowing that if one race is going to think of another in such a way, what will this world become? What will we become. Imagine where everyone was racist. We would be killing one another. Not only that but millions and millions of innocent people will die. It's selfish. Imagine children dying due to a war that was caused by racism. I know I maybe wandering off or exaggerating, but this is our world now. This is the truth we have to face. And truth is that racism isn't getting us anywhere.

So please, if you do read this, heck if you even bother, share this or share your opinion to let people know that every. life. matters. Not just yours or the races. Every. Race. Because racism isn't the solution of the future, but more likely will be our downfall.