My Everything, My Destiny

2 years Later......

Nayeon and jeongyeon are now happily married, living together with their daughters ryujin under the same roof and of course with their new baby that nayeon delivered secretly away, so that they could surprise their friends with the kid.

The two got married in hawaii and managed to prepare things in just 5 months, even if nayeon was pregnant with their second child those time. They couldn't wait any longer, jeongyeon seriously wants to live with nayeon already.

Yujin, is their second daughter's name. He was named after her older sister Ryujin, nayeon got the idea from their name that is 2yeon when contracted together - and now 2yeon is having a 2jin.

Nayeon delivered yujin 4 months later after their marriage in hawaii then decided to take a maternal leave to focus on yujin and ryujin for the next 7 months, jeongyeon finished his 9 months vacation and as much as he wanted to have a paternal leave - he couldn't, he must keep an eye to all his businesses to give his daughters a better future.

2yeon decided and agreed on keeping yujin's existence privately for a while not until she's 1 year old, so that no one in their family would go and rage on to whom: ryujin and yujin be the next heir of the both families. It'll be a great debate due to both family beliefs and tradition.

 It'll be a great debate due to both family beliefs and tradition

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@YooNayeon

     Its been a year since i delivered our second angel, and today is the right time to tell everyone about who she is.

Meet Yoo Yu-jin everyone!✨

We had to hide her for a while, due to some family matters that needs to be clarified and resolved - thanks to God it was worked on well..

A big thank you to everybody who wished me and jeongyeon a happy marriage and a healthy Family, We are doing great!

         -xx Nayeon

Liked by: @KimJennie, @KimSana, @SonMina and 500 more...
____________________________________

  Comments Disabled

  Comments Disabled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.