Mine

THIRD PERSON•

Days later, a week before June

Nayeon is currently working at home since today is saturday, she was on her laptop while ryujin is still on their bed sleeping. She was analyzing some sales report, and of course monitoring their growth as her company is now becoming an independent one - the contract termination against TWICE corp. Did really helped her to come up with some strategies.

She kept on doing her work when she suddenly received an email, she clicked it and read what the email is about. Soon as nayeon finished reading it, she couldn't believe her eyes and immediately gasp in surprise.

This is her first Business Convention as a CEO!! She'd be joining other business tycoons in korea such as the owner of Samsung, LG, Hyundai, and of course TWICE Interational Corp. Industries and jeongyeon's sub-companies overseas.

She smiled and exhale feeling overwhelmed

But the event day shocked her, its her scheduled date with jeongyeon -knowing that jeongyeon would be in the even too somehow made her frown. Its their first formal date, and of course their quality time as dating again and yet its going to be ruined by work again.

"what now?" nayeon sighed and leaned back to her chair

............

Jeongyeon is currently in a barber shop, getting his long blonde hair cutted and coloring it to its natural color. Its not that he's going to tease nayeon about obeying ryujin's teacher, its because its been a while since the last time he had a real-men haircut.

He also received the mail and has the same concern with nayeon, but jeongyeon being jeongyeon - bright and smart as hell, he immediately came up with an idea! Its not that good, but at least he came to think an instant.

He immediately took his phone out  while his hair is getting rinsed, then texted nayeon for this thoughts.

Carrot eater/ Nayeon babo

Yah!

Whatchu want??

You -.-

Same😌🖕

Spill the tea, i know you
need something

Can i come over?

YAH RYUJIN IS SLEEPING!

You dirty minded ass rabbit!
READ IT AGAIN!

oh fuck..

Are you busy?? I must've disturbed you?

Ani ani!

I just finished analyzing
some reports, whats with the sudden decision?

Nothing, i just miss you

So damn much..
So can i come over??

You big baby! Of course
you can!

THANK YOU!!

You are always
welcome dummy