⚠️Baby No. 2⚠️

THIRD PERSON•

Nayeon decided not to go for work for the day, as she promised jeongyeon that they'll be having a very intimate time together. Jeongyeon is currently preparing ryujin's lunch down stairs, she then went down and didn't bothered to fix herself anymore since they're just going to bring ryujin to school.

"daddy, can i go to school alone like my classmates do?" ryujin asked looking up to her dad

"im sorry honey, as much as i want you to live normally and experience things like that - you can't, its complicated honey" jeongyeon sigh as he couldn't let ryujin experience normal things

"why??" ryujin pouted and played with her fingers

"Its because your an heir... Our heiress, you will have what mommy and daddy has soon you grow up. Thats why we have to make sure you're always safe" jeongyeon explained thoroughly and gently caresses ryujin's cheek

"dont worry, we'll let you experience that one day" jeongyeon smiled with assurance

"hon? The driver is in the lobby" nayeon informed and took her phone with her, she grabbed ryujin's bag and hold her hand.

"lets go?" jeongyeon opened the door for his girls, then steps out their unit

...............

Jeongyeon and nayeon arrived home after bringing ryujin to her school, soon as they got inside the unit jeongyeon immediately locked it and went to nayeon who's currently removing her shoes. He went behind her and gently held nayeon's shoulder to caress it, he gently left kisses to her shoulder until he reached the neck line.

Nayeon turned to face him with a very loving stare, she smiled not long after and cupped his face and said

"not so fast mister" nayeon giggled then reached for jeongyeon's hands to lead him to their room

But soon as they got inside the room, jeongyeon pushed the latter down to the bed and topped over her strangling their legs together. Jeongyeon carefully leaned down to kiss nayeon gently, as the latter starts to unbutton his shirt. He savored the kiss with his eyes closed so nayeon did, they brushed their lips against each other with a mediate pace. Not so rough, not so soft. Its perfect.

Jeongyeon removed his polo off his body and did the same with nayeon's shirt, he slid his hands in unclasping nayeon's bra's causing curve her spine and hold on to his shoulder. They stopped for a second and stared with each other lovingly, the stare made their love making more intimate and lustful..but then it was full of love that their pupils are even dilated.

Nayeon leaned forward to reach jeongyeon's lips and bit it, but she immediately broke away to stare at him again. It was a tease, but jeongyeon loved it.

"i love you so so much" jeongyeon uttered leaning forward to continue their kiss

"i love you too... I love you too jeongyeon" nayeon answered between their kiss

She reached out for his pants and slowly unbuckled it so she wouldn't break the passionate and intimate kiss they're having, but jeongyeon noticed nayeon was having a hard time so he volunteered a help and unbuckled his belt loosening his pants.

Nayeon pulled the belt away and threw it somewhere around the room, then forcely buried jeongyeon's face to her neck. He didn't protested thus he went to do the work to nayeon's neck, he left huge marks that will indicate that nayeon is his - and will only be his.

Nayeon loves the feeling of jeongyeon's face in her neck, so as the feeling of her skin getting sucked especially in that place. She let out a very soft moan soon she felt jeongyeon was biting her skin, it was painful yet, very overwhelming - she let out a very long sigh, and went panting when jeongyeon's hand reached for her mound.