I Was Never Yours

Third Person•

Days later after that embarassing scenario jeongyeon and nayeon had been, the two didn't bother to open it anymore, they both agreed on forgetting it as if it never happened.

Currently. Jeongyeon's lawyer had already gave him all the decision that the court has given, and last 2 process the contract is termination will finnaly be processed and will take effect.

As for nayeon, she haven't paid the remaining debt of her company to jeongyeon yet thats why she's going to place another appointment to jeongyeon, this is more professional now. If jeongyeon said no, it'll be no. Nayeon wouldn't let it happen again where she brought down her walls to take care of jeongyeon.

"Ms. Nayeon?? Mr. Yoo immediately responded to you request and is on his way already" somi informed making nayeon to panic

"ALREADY?!!" nayeon freaked out

somi nodded as a reply and was really surprised to see nayeon's reaction, she then left nayeon's office fighting herself not to burst out laughing

nayeon immediately stood up from her seat and quickly ran to the comfort room to check herself if she's looking fine, as she fixes herself nayeon suddenly realized what she is doing then immediately stopped.

"why am i doing this? i seem so tensed!" nayeon's eyebrows met as she questions her self's sudden actions

nayeon held on to the both ends of the sink and leaned forward to the mirror to look at her face, she then sighed and stared at herself. Suddenly, she became anxious with what she's doing out of a sudden.

"you hoe, are you really that excited to see that cheater?" nayeon talked to herself then smirked on the mirror

"are you falling to his traps already? BITCH NO! you must not! you're a smart ass woman!" nayeon continued to talk to herself and firmly denied that she was falling to jeongyeon again

but deep inside she's aware that she is...

she was still soft for this blonde tall man she used to love, the man who just gave her the most loving daughter, the man who believed in her when nobody does. jeongyeon was there to help her to get up on her feet once again, but then. everything changed in just a single mistake.

the mistake which she thought jeongyeon liked.

.................

jeongyeon has finally arrived to nayeon's company and was seriously feeling nervous to step in, all he wanted at the moment was to go home and locked himself to his room. he still feel ashamed of what he did to nayeon when they were together, especially of what he did.

he felt like he was being rude.

he was.

pushing someone away was never right

jeongyeon took a deep breathe and looked up the entrance ceiling of nayeon's company, he then tightly held the documents in his hands and gulped. he's suddenly feeling scared or should we say he was having a panic attack??

not long after, he finally got in to the lounge and patiently waited there as nayeon's secretary told him to wait there to be picked up - but as he waits, the two little kids who adores him so much noticed him. ryujin and lia. 

the two quickly ran to him soon as they saw him, jeongyeon was surely surprised to see the little girls again especially ryujin who gives him a special connection. Suddenly, the nervousness and fear jeongyeon had was shaken off because of the sudden happiness he has at the moment. he always dreamed of having a child especially like ryujin and lia who's a total crack even if they were still young, jeongyeon smiled to the two and opened his arms widely to give the girls a warm embrace.