DAY 3: I Can't Stop Me

THIRD PERSON•

Nayeon was woken up by the sun light hitting her face so she squished her face back to pillow she hugs on when she felt a hand on her waist, she quickly turned around to see. She had never thought she'll going to have a morning like this, she smiled and laid aside staring the two carbon copy peacefully sleeping in front of her.

Jeongyeon was the one who's holding her waist, which made her more smile widely.

This is the morning that dreamt of waking up everyday, ryujin and jeongyeon in front of her. But due to their situation and that betrayal, everything changed and got complicated.

Ryujin turned around to face jeongyeon and hugged her daddy tightly, nayeon giggled with the scene she's suddenly witnessing - she couldn't deny this has been the most adorable moment she had witnessed from the two.

Jeongyeon hugged ryujin back and laid his back so that the little girl could go sleep in top of him, or sleep in his upper body for short. Nayeon went closer to the two and rested her head against jeongyeon's shoulder, she literally just lowered down her walls just to see this kinds of scenery.

Nayeon suddenly turned to face jeongyeon, she was amazed how jeongyeon remained to have his unbelievable facial features. His perfect lips, perefect eyebrows, and even his pointed nose, its so breathe taking! But of course, she still noticed some marks that siwon left...

Jeongyeon felt a stare so he slowly opened his eyes and gently turned his head to the side, to be surprised nayeon staring at him.

Nayeon smiled and bid a good morning which made jeongyeon chuckle with a smile and did likewise, they slowly leaned closer to each other and gave one another a kiss - which they call a "Good morning kiss"

"how long have you been up?" jeongyeon askes with his raspy morning voice

"not that long..." nayeon replied and immediately sat up

She doesnt want to mind her past with jeongyeon for the moment, because all she wanted for now was happiness and seeing jeongyeon and ryujin is the real definition of it. She's just thankful thar jooyoung invited her over, because if not? She probably be not this happy... Almost forgetting about siwon's existence.

She then reached for ryujin and laid the little girl to the mattress, so that jeongyeon could be free from the kid's tight hug. Jeongyeon sat up from the bed and brushed his hair by his hands, he was surprised when nayeon suddenly stood up and went in front of him giving him another set of passionate kiss.

This is what jeongyeon dreamt of too, both of them dreamt the same! And this is a huge miracle for jeongyeon. He had been praying for this to happen for years now, and he's pretty thankful its happening now.

Jeongyeon held onto nayeon's waist and pulled her closer, which made the latter go and hold on to his broad and well-worked shoulders. Nayeon smiled between the kisses then finally broke it, she cupped the latter's face as she looks down to him then said

"the best good morning ever" nayeon giggled as jeongyeon now wraps his arms around her waist

"you don't hate me anymore?" jeongyeon softly asked and rested his chin to nayeon's abdomen

"lets not mind that for now... " nayeon answered and leaned down to kiss the tip of jeongyeon's nose

Nayeon walked out of the room and went to the mini-kitchen of their suite to get some water, when jeongyeon suddenly followed to go in the living room to check his phone. jeongyeon sat down while checking his phone when nayeon decided to go in the living room too and sit beside jeongyeon, she then leaned her head to jeongyeon.