"No, everything is just fine. I was just wondering, how many times have I fed stray dogs in my past life to be this fortunate. No one has ever done anything for me before, not even my parents and then there is you. Thank you so much Jungkook. I don't know how am I going to ever repay you for all of this but if it's worth it I'll give my life away if I have to, for you" She spoke up in a slow but trembling voice, ready to shed a tear or two.

The words came out just like that from her mouth. Jungkook was sure taken aback for a moment but contained himself nonetheless.

"Don't thank me Y/N. Just stay here and live a happy life. That's all I ever want in return" he said and smiled, giving the warmest smile in the whole damn world.

They were still in the huge living room when a mid aged woman came with two glasses of water for the two and bowed to Y/N considering she was with their master.

"Mrs. Kim, Prepare the guest room for Miss Y/N for me. She will be living here from now on" he said and the lady nodded before bowing and making her way towards what looked like the guest room.

"Call me if you need anything and when I'm not around, you can ask Mrs. Kim. I trust her with my life" he said once again sitting on the gigantic L shaped couch decorated with silk cushions.

Y/N nodded but didn't sat down.

"You can sit down, you know" Jungkook said chuckling cutely, his bunny teeth coming to light. Y/N sat down on the opposite side of where he was sitting and started looking around.

"Your house is beautiful"

"thank you so much. I can take credit for that" he said and smiled a little.

"You have such big house and you live alone?" she meant to state that but it came out more like a question.

He didn't say anything that made Y/N question whether she should or shouldn't ask him about his family, yet.

"it's OK, you don't have to answer" she smiled and looked around some more.

To say the house was big would be an understatement. It was grand. The whole living room was decorated with art peices and expensive showpieces. The grand chandelier hanging just above them was lighting the whole room like the sun lights up the face of the earth.

The big shiny wooden staircase leading to the second floor had a red carpet laid up-to the end of the stairs

The big shiny wooden staircase leading to the second floor had a red carpet laid up-to the end of the stairs. A large vase placed right below the stairs was adding extra marks to the entire room.

(A/N: please ignore the absence of carpet in the picture. Thank you)

Everything was glamorous, from the statues in the living room to the silvery tea set placed by the dining table. It looked like straight out of a drama or movie.