# One

"I'm sorry Y/N but you have to leave. Your working abilities are to risk it all for but with everything happening around you and with the stress, I think it would be best if you take some time off"

Danial, your friend and boss stated as you entered the cafe you worked at. It's a Monday morning and after a stressful weekend you were back to carry on with your shift at "Little Hearts" cafe.

Without much argument, you bowed to him and left the place with yet another failure on the first day of the week.

You were an average 24 year old orphan girl, who lived off government funds till 18 years of age and after that started working to sustain yourself. You started college with a scholarship in arts. The rent was lesser than the college dorm charges so you decided to share an apartment with your best friend from school, Lara. When she moved out to live with her boyfriend, you were forced to live alone and pay the whole rent by yourself.

For the first 6 months it was fine but after that, the money started playing the important role and you started getting words from your land lady to pay the rent on time. You would catch up with college during day and work 2 jobs after that. One at a cafe as a waitress and another as a babysitter. It payed off well for food and stuff but when Danial asked you to leave, it slid the land off your feet. The babysitting job was just paying for the college stuff and it can't help you with everything well.

You tried searching for other jobs meanwhile but no place was vacant in the whole damn city. You were scared to go back to your apartment because Mrs. Bang will be waiting for the money, so instead your feet took you to your beat friends place that she shared with her boyfriend, Mark.

"So you mean they just fired you without a solid reason?" Zara asked shocked. Mark came out with three cups of hot mocha frappe for all of you and sat behind his girlfriend wrapping her up in his embrace.

"Yeah, they said I'm not in the game. I should take some time off. What do I do now Zara? I'm sure Mrs. Bang will kick me out tomorrow because of how late I am in paying the rent" you were on the verge of crying at this point.

"I might have something that can help you but it's totally up-to you to do it" Zara shifted in Mark's grip and leaned forward towards you.

"What is it? If it's morally right I will do anything. I'm desperate to have a roof over my head Zara" you said looking up with tired eyes.

"There is this website. Umm... babe can you give us a minute? We need to talk, girl on girl" Zara turned towards her clingy boyfriend who after puffing a loud sigh went away in his room leaving the two of you alone in the living room. The atmosphere became quite once again.

"So I was saying. there is this website. it's kind of a sugar daddy-sugar baby relationship. Someone rich and in need of companionship will approach you and will pay you to be beside him. It's almost harmless" Zara said as a matter of factly.

"It's prostitution. You think of me so low. I would never sell myself to some guy for money" you said offended at her words. You had a little idea about the concept and you found it off-putting.

"First of all, it's nothing like prostitution. Second of all, not all of them are desperate for s*x. Some of them just need companions to spend their leisure time. Someone to talk to and feel connected to. And thrid of all, you won't be selling yourself to them. It's all on you how you want to be treated in this kind of a relationship" she sighed deeply before speaking again.

"Think about it Y/N. It's the best and most convenient way to get you out of this situation now. You don't want to get kicked out of college do you? Think about your dream" she was right, you can't risk it all juts for some money problems. You have worked way too hard to be just thrown out of the college and house like this.

"Don't stress so much. Think this through and if you still don't want to, then don't" she told you after you decided to finally move back to your place. The whole way back there, you kept thinking about her proposal.

There was nothing harmful in trying. It's not like the person would straight away ask the size of my bra or something.

The subway ride was short. You arrived home and surprisingly, Mrs. Bang was not waiting for you. You quickly went inside and locked the door.

After eating a small portion of an apple, you took out your phone and tapped on the browser.

Contemplating over whether to do it or not, you finally gave in clicked on the website. A very interactive page opened up that asked you to sign up.

Thinking some more, fidgeting your fingers, you finally stroked the button and a whole new page opened up.

It asked for your user name, password and some other questions like your hobbies, your preference in men, height, Age, country, language preference etc.

You didn't filled the more personal details such as college name or the course you were in or the localityas it could be a freak on the other side, misusing the details to get back to you.

After filling out the entries and uploading a decent picture, you turned your phone down and stretched out your arms earning slight muscle cracks.

A low ding from your phone made you jolt up from your position. As you checked to see if it was Zara or Danial or someone from college, tour eyes widened in shock to see two notifications from the app you installed a minute ago.

*New Notification*

1.Welcome to findyourdaddy.com
2. JeonJK wants to send you a private message.

Accept ✔                 Decline

After talking to the guy, you texted Zara to tell her about everything

After talking to the guy, you texted Zara to tell her about everything. She was more excited than you and it gave you a little bit of confidence. You slept that night thinking about how all your problems might be solved after tomorrow or how they might get doubled.

This is my new story. Please do tell if you are excited as much as I am.

Let me know in the comments and kindly spare your one second to hit that vote button at the bottom.

Next part will be out soon. Till then.

Enjoy reading
ILY
Jo 💜💜