# Seven

Life takes drastic turns when you expect it the least. Just a few days back, Y/N was homeless, starving at some point with no red money to dwell upon. But today, this morning particularly, she had everything.

She had a place to stay, food to eat, she had a bed to sleep on, a blanket to keep her warm from the freezing breeze outside, a shelter to protect her from everything that is harsh our there.

She also have money to pay for the college fees, even if it wasn't her own. And for the first time in the longest, she was smiling, genuine smile was lingering on her lips reaching up-to her eyes.

She looked at the handsome man sitting opposite her on the white chair, poking holes in his pancake. Mrs. Lang standing by the door waiting for us to finish our food. It was perfect, everything was just as it should be.

"Aren't you gonna sit down and eat because trust me, these pancakes are to die for" Her trance was broken with the sudden voice coming from infront of her.

"Y-Yes, I- I am" she stuttered out and sat down on the chair before her.

They both sat in a comfortable silence, eating the vanilla flavored pancakes along with the fresh juice. Only the sound of some small birds, chirping outside was there.

"Mrs. Lang, can you please give us a minute? I have to talk to Miss Y/N about something" Jungkook asked and smiled at her. Mrs. Lang bowed, went out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"Umm… what do you have to talk about Jungkook?" Y/N let out in a small whisper once Mrs. Lang was out of the room.

"How are the pancakes?" he asked looking up at the girl sitting right before her. She looked up, a slight hue painting her cheeks red.

"They are delicious. It's been so long since the last time I had them" she confessed looking down to her plate of food. A small satisfied hum left Jungkook's lips.

"I want to tell you that, all your dues have been cleared at the place you lived. My driver is getting your things so they should be here shortly" Jungkook informed after both of them stayed quite for a while.

"Thank you so much. I can never thank you enough for whatever you are doing for me Jungkook" She said.

"I've said this time and time Y/N,you don't have to thank me. I am doing this because I want to, you are my responsibility. You are giving me something even bigger than this, your time. The one thanking should be me" he said and stuffed his mouth with another bite of the pancake.

Y/N started eating again in silence, enjoying the rich taste of the delicious and fluffy food.

"The same driver will drive you today since this place is a bit far from your college. You can ask him if you wish to go anywhere" he said once again taking Y/N by surprise.

"No, I mean you don't have to bother. I will find my way back and also it will be a bit too odd for a girl like me to suddenly get a chauffeur...haha" she chuckled a bit looking up towards the man infront of her.

He had a straight face, expression almost unreadable to the girl. She gulped hard thinking she has pissed the male.

"What do you mean by a girl like you? Y/N there is nothing wrong with you. You can have anything you want. And I'm not bothered a bit by all of this, in fact I will be at peace knowing that you are travelling safely but I respect your prospective"

Y/N was at the loss of words as this. She didn't say anything so he continued "If anything happens inform me directly and also take Mrs. Lang's number so you can inform her if I'm busy" he finished.

She quickly nodded her head in agreement. "Is that all?" she asked.

"Umm actually, I'd like to tell you one more thing. You know the kind of relationship we are in, it's quite straight forward. I help you, you help me. There is nothing more than that" she nodded.

"So, I would like to tell you that, there should not be any kind of attachment or feelings involved in this at any instance of time. This should only be benefit based, I support you financially, and you provide me company. Is that fine?" she nodded again.

"Look Y/N, I neither have time nor energy for feelings. I think I'm not made for all those things. So let's keep this as platonic as we can, yeah?" Jungkook asked and Y/N looked up again. She nodded her head third time in a row.

Of course she could keep it platonic, I mean Jungkook is handsome and hot and caring and all but she can do it. I mean, yeah she slept while snuggling into his jacket the other night but that's OK, it's like a security blanket for her in this new life.

They have decide that sexual intimacy would come ever and only if she asks and Y/N won't ask for anything. She was glad enough for him to look after her and taking care of her financially.

Of course she could provide company to him. How difficult would it be to not be attracted towards him? How hard would it be to not feel certain things for him?

It's damn easy……..

But, is it though??

Author's Note :
I know this is short but.....

Next update in

3………..

2……….

1……….