# Six

"You are going to live with me from now on. In my house"

He said nothing else before asking the driver to start the car. Y/N was silent the whole ride, not able to come up with anything to ask or say to the male sitting beside, she started playing with the buttons of Jungkook's suit that was wrapped around her shoulders.

It was quite a long ride from the hotel since its been around 40 minutes and the car was still being driven.

All of her thoughts came to an end when the drive slowed down and the vehicle turned to a long but silent driveway.

She looked to her side from the window to find Big luxurious houses all lined up on either sides of the road. It didn't took her long enough to realize she was on the rich side of the town.

Judging by the way Jungkook relaxed while approaching a particular house indicated that, this was the place, his house.

They both got out of the car and Y/N found herself standing outside the biggest house she has ever seen in her 23 years of existence.

The Embrace, was the name engraved outside of the house.

One would consider it a royal palace taking in the surroundings and would have bowed down to Jungkook.

Y/N wouldn't be surprised if a spare bearing guard was spotted standing outside the main front door.

She looked back at the man standing by the black Mercedes, busy talking on the phone. He had an expression filled with fury and the words leaving his lips were sounding deadly.

Someone is for sure going to loose their jobs.

He turned around and walked towards the woman standing wrapped up in his jacket and motioned her inside the big mansion, yes it was a mansion.

"I will make sure you have your things here by tomorrow. I don't have a spare bedroom ready for you, yet but you can sleep in the guest room tonight. I will make it ready by the morning" he said and Y/N looked down to her feet feeling small in the presence of Jungkook.

"I don't want to bother you Jungkook. I was fine living there" she said still not looking up to meet the boys eyes.

"Well I was not. I told you I will be looking after you from now on and that includes living arrangements. You are my responsibility Y/N" he said and only after that Y/N looked up.

The man standing infront of her was ethereal. His facial muscles flexing with each words coming out of his mouth.

The hair that were perfectly styled earlier were all ruffled up now giving him the fluffiest look ever. The doe eyes, small pouty lips and yet again, the earings, damn those metal peices were enough to push her to the edge.

The time she took to take in his features was horribly long when he cleared his throat to drag her out of her second world.

"Is everything fine Y/N? Why are you not speaking anything?" he asked with a visible smirk on his lips. He knew he was good looking and he has caught the woman staring.