~{Prologue P2}~

A/N: I kinda felt bad for leaving you on one chapter for so long so here is another one. Chapter 11 is finally almost finished (had a small break from writing to sort out some personal crud) and I'm almost done writing the movie. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll let you all know when the movie is done :)

After walking back to the main square, I find Melody with a gentleman running a small pop-up stable. I thank him and gave him 3 coins for his troubles before setting off gathering supplies, eating a hearty meal in the local tavern, and taking a rest at the Inn. The sky starts fading to night signalling for me to head on my way. The dusk sky was the perfect time for me to set off back on my journey to save the princess's mother.

"I believe you dropped this." I hear the all too unique voice of Merlin behind me as I pack everything into Melody's satchel, and when I turn around I see the man, a cocky grin plastered on his face, holding my coin pouch.
"Oh! Did I drop that? Silly me. May I have it back?" I hold my hand out expecting the young man in front of me to kindly pass me my coins back but he holds them tighter and gives a small chuckle.
"You may have it back fair maiden but I wish to have a kiss in return." He smiles charmingly and leans in close to me, our breaths tickling each other's faces.
"Does this usually work with all of the women on this island?" I smirk putting one hand on my sword sheath, unimpressed.
"Usually yes. But you, my darling (Y/N), are quite stubborn."
"Well how about in return for my coins I give you this!" I hold up Merlin's small pouch full of his talismans and dangle them in his devilishly handsome face.
"How did you get those?" He asked voice full of surprise.
"Sleight of hand my dear Merlin. Now my coins for your precious talismans, that a deal?" Merlin sighs and looks at me with an annoyed expression handing me back my pouch of coins.
"Thank you. Now I must be off. May I hope to cross your path again soon." I jump onto Melody and give Merlin a small salute, him smiling and mirroring my movements before melody runs off in a gallop out of Golden Goose Avenue.

The dark forest echoes, with crickets and rustling, leaves as Melody slowly trots between bushes and oaks. My heart rate increases drastically as I get closer to the bandits camp, hear the faint whisper of men talking and see a small glow from what I would assume to be a campfire. I slide down, off Melody's back, and creep between bushes so that the bandits camp is in my full view. I kneel just mere meters away from the camp and grip my sword, observing the situation.
"Let me go! Please wait just a little while longer!" A female voice calls out, an obvious tone of distress and anger prominent. My eyes scan the camp before I spot a woman with dark brown hair and an intricate lavender gown struggling in the grasp of one of the bandits. The bandit drags the woman near the fire pit in the centre of the camp and throws her to the ground with a thud. 'That must be Queen Ariana,' I think scrunching my eyebrows together in concentration, 'but how am I going to get her out unseen?' As my brain starts thinking of a plan, I start seeing bandits from the camp being pulled behind and into bushes, various weapons clanking and thudding onto the dusty, forest floor.
The solutions I was thinking of disappears from my mind as I see three males run into the camp. One dressed in green who had bright, curly, red hair and what I would assume to be a pan. The next dark, brown hair, wearing a red tunic that showed off his muscle-bound arms and the slight stubble forming along his square-shaped jaw. The last man was... Merlin! He holds two small, rectangular, yellow sheets of parchment, the same ones that he had shown me not many hours prior, and flicks his wrists, sparking the parchments and launching lightning bolts at the man who stood above the queen. At this point, I run out of my hiding place and get ready to attack.
"You just got Merlined!" I hear Merlin cheer, lightning striking the man above the woman in lavender, my hands reaching to unsheathe my sword.

I raise my hands, slicing a bandit coming towards me on the arm, a thick gash spilling crimson liquid onto the ground.
"Ma'am, are you Queen Ariana?" I ask the woman who is dazed and confused, taking her hand and helping her to her feet.
"I.. uh.. yes, yes I am. Who may you be?" She asks, looking at me in confusion.
"I am (Y/N), your daughter sent me to come and rescue you. She is in hysterics, wishing and praying for your safe return." I explain with a small smile.
"What are you doing here?" Merlin asks from behind the queen.
"Completing my quest Sir Merlin of the F7." I address playfully, looking at the man I have now bumped into more than I wish.
"And who is this beautiful flower I see in front of me? Why didn't you say you had a girlfriend Merlin?" The man with the square jaw takes my hand and kisses my knuckles.
"Oh please. We met just today. He stopped a thief from stealing my money." I roll my eyes, snatching my hand back.
"This is Arthur. And that's Hans." Merlin introduces rolling his eyes and pointing to the man with the red hair.
"Why hello there madam." Hans bows to me and I give him a small smile.
"I thought there were seven of you?" The queen questions raising her brow. She looks at me and I nod my head in confusion.
"Pino, Noki, and Kio are taking care of the bandits with Jack," Merlin explains. "Now if you don't mind we need to take the queen and bandits back to Corona. King Frederick will be waiting." Merlin grabs Queen Ariana from my side and starts walking away from the scene.
"Hey! Where do you think you're going!? Getting the queen was my job! I was commissioned by the Princess Rapunzel!" I shout running after the three men.
"Well we were commissioned by the king to get the queen back and to put the bandits, that took her, in jail," Arthur states.
"Why don't you bring me back to the castle together? Split the reward." Queen Ariana compromises.
"We shall talk to the others about it," Hans says, interrupting Merlin before he could say a word.

"Pino, Noki, Kio, Jack, meet (Y/N). She 'helped' us rescue the queen." Arthur bounces two of his fingers, emphasizing 'helped' in a mocking way.
"Thanks. Arthur." I scoff glaring at the tall man.
"Ola!"
"Eyo!"
"Nice to meet you!" Three tall and lanky men greet, all smiling and waving.
"It's a pleasure, Mademoiselle," says Jack, I presume, as he walks up to me and kisses my knuckles but this time I smile and let the action continue.
Pino, Noki, and Kio all wear matching brown beanies that fall in front of their eyes each with one, two, or three leather straps around them and white dress shirts stained with black splotches, most likely oil or soot. They all wear brown dress pants, polished black shoes, and long, yellow gloves. Jack's dress sense was sophisticated and very neat. His golden blonde hair was stuck up in a neat curl and slicked back. His clothing looking prince-like, a blue and purple tunic with white sleeves and many gold detailing dotted around on the front in twirls and lines. He wears very clean, white dress pants and purple boots. Tucked in the back of his dress pants was a shiny and invisible piece of fabric able to fit around at least 2 people. He looks a lot more well kept than the triplets.

"So what are we going to do?" Merlin asks looking around the group of people. "I'm mainly not in it for the reward. Though it is lovely, I care more about people's safety so I don't mind if we split it." I shrug.
"Well, that was easy." Hans exclaims, awkwardly bouncing on his feet.

-{Two days later}-

"Thank you for bringing my wife back to me F7!" King Frederick booms, a smile on his face as he holds his wife's hand.
"Yes thank you very much. You too (Y/N)!" Rapunzel beams giving me a bear hug.
"No problem Princess. I'm just glad she's safe and back home!" I smile, giving the royals a bow. "Thank you for the money but I must take my leave now. My horse needs resting and tending to. It was an honour to serve you by bringing your wife and mother home and if you ever need anything I would gladly be of service once more," I turn to the F7, "And to you F7, thank you for the assistance and the kindness you have shown me. I will be indebted to you all." I leave the throne room, walk through the halls of the castle, jog down the front steps and see Melody in the castle's front square. Her eyes look droopy and she gives me a tired 'neigh' as I take her chin in my hands and rub-down the centre of her forehead in a calming way.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Merlin from behind me and I spin around seeing him and the F7 walking towards me down the steps of the palace.
"You just can't get enough of me can you." I giggle as he and the rest meet me halfway.
"Well. We were talking and wondered... if you don't mind... I mean you don't have to if you don't wish to..." Merlin starts rambling incoherently and Arthur interrupts moving to Merlin's side.
"We were all wondering if you'd like to stay with us. We have an extra room at our home and Merlin here really likes your company." Merlin punches Arthur in the arm, which Arthur doesn't seem to faze him, causing him to chuckle. My mind wanders while Arthur is laughing and Merlin grumbling in embarrassment. 'It may be a good idea,' I think looking around at the others. 'I don't have anywhere to stay or any family so maybe some friends and a roof would be nice.'
"If you think I won't be a bother or be intruding, I'd gladly accept your offer. I don't have many friends and don't have a home so it would be nice to have both." I smile.
"Ey!!!" All the boys cheer making me chuckle.
"Let's celebrate at the tavern! Drinks on me!" Arthur cheers ushering me and Merlin forward.