𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"It is so good to have you back brother, I do have to say. There is so much to tell you" Lily says as they stroll through New Orleans. "How so?" "Hayley tried to kill her baby and then almost got killed, and then almost got killed again, luckily I was there though and this other wolf or else she would have been badly injured. We got Marcel's secondhand man buried in a garden for years, there's a hot bartender named Cami, oh, and I had sex with a man which is how I found you" Lily explains.

Elijah just hums. "I thought you'd never have sex with a man. You told me so yourself" "Yes, but Niklaus had also said the same thing. So, I had to get back at him" Lily shrugs and Elijah rolls his eyes. "Never change, Lilith" They head to the French Quarter where Marcel was staying, hoping to get a little revenge, only to hear their brother and Marcel talking.

"Taking me on a field trip to distract me, pathetic and obvious. I taught you better than that." Klaus scoffs. "You taught me to protect what's mine. You will not take Davina from me, end of story." "An immutable law of nature, Marcel, is, the strong always take from the weak." "Oh, If you were so strong, you wouldn't have run away from New Orleans like a little bitch all those years ago."

Klaus jumps down from the banister and punches Marcel in the face, sending him to the ground. "You've been playing king with a bunch of children for too long. Don't mistake me for one of your nightwalker lackeys, Marcel. I can take Davina anytime I like." Marcel goes to attack Klaus but Elijah vamp speeds over, pushing over Marcel. Lily appears as well with her arms crossed.

"What the..." Marcel groans out while Klaus looks between them confused. "I found him" Lily smiles innocently at Klaus. "Do forgive me, Marcel. If anyone is to teach my brother a lesson, it's me" Elijah adds, looking at Klaus. Lily slings an arm around his shoulder. "And me." She adds.

^^ ^^ ^^

The three head back to the house and Klaus opens the door. "Nik, finally. What-" Lily and Elijah walk in as well. "You're welcome for being the best sister ever. I got him" Lily smiles, motioning to Elijah. Rebekah rushes over, throwing her arms around Elijah. "Oh, Elijah...you're safe." Rebekah breathes out in relief.

Lily notices Elijah's focus on Hayley and Hayley looks down shyly before heading outside. "Now that you're home, is your first plan to kill Niklaus." "Excuse me just a moment." He kisses her cheek before heading over to Hayley. Lily watches after him with a frown while Rebekah turns to look at the twins confused.

"Where's he going?" They just shrug and Lily plops down on the couch. "Totally right by the way, Bek. That witch is crazy. Almost took the house down with her she has so much power in her" Lily sighs out. "Which is why we need her on our side" "I have a feeling Elijah and I have it taken care of. Another thing I have taken care of, sleeping with a gay guy" "You didn't" Rebekah laughs and Klaus rolls his eyes as Hayley walks in.

"Sure did. Wasn't that bad. Not doing it again though" Lily waves it off. "I'm sure you feel highly of yourself" Niklaus scoffs and Lilith smirks. "As a matter of fact, I do. Can you say the same? Have you slept with a gay man before?" She counters and he scoffs at her.

"So you did it then? You actually slept with one?" Hayley asks, surprised. "Yes. I'm not saying it was a pleasant experience, but he wasn't half bad. I'd rather stick to things I'm good at, though, and therefore, it will be a one time thing" Lily says and Rebekah rolls her eyes. Elijah comes in as well. "We've got things to discuss" Everyone else takes a seat. "Everything that brought us here to New Orleans was a lie. This story that Sophie Deveraux fabricated, this struggle for control of the French Quarter,"

"This war between vampires and witches, wasn't over territory at all. This was over Davina. Eight months ago, Sophie Deveraux and her sister Jane-Anne lost everything. Now, four months after that, a young, pregnant girl wanders into their restauraunt. Suddenly, all hope is renewed."