𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"Lily?" Lily hears from outside her bedroom door as she lays on her bed. "Lily is not here right now! Please leave a message after the beep" She doesn't say anything afterwards as Hayley waits for her to add the beep. She goes back to playing on her phone as Hayley rolls her eyes at her childish behavior. "Lily, come on. Don't you want to find your missing brother?" Hayley calls out.

"Rebekah can handle it" She calls back. "She could use some help though. His coffin is missing and we think Klaus used this dagger on him" Hayley informs her. She leans against the door, trying to listen in. The door swings open and she falls to the ground, quickly looking up as Lily looks down at her with her arms crossed. "What do you mean his coffin is missing? Where else could it be?" Lily wonders.

Hayley climbs to her feet, dusting herself off with a shrug. "Not sure. We were hoping you'd know" Hayley says. "I wasn't here when it happened and we're currently not on speaking terms so I have no clue where Eli is. What I do I know is that not only am I trying to avoid Nikko but also you. So, please, get out of my face" Lily says, shooing her off.

Hayley stops her from shutting the door though. "Listen, I get you're mad that I slept with your brother, but we promised it was a one time thing" Hayley reminds her and Lily frowns. "Yes, but you agreed you'd do it again, and then Niklaus and I left" Lily reminds her as well. "We shouldn't be talking about this right now. We need to find Elijah." Hayley sighs.

"I'll find Elijah. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it." Lily pats her head and Hayley shoves her hand away. "I'll look elsewhere." Hayley tells her. "Good idea. Just not the French Quarter" Lily agrees and Hayley leaves as Lily sighs. "Where could he have put him? Think like Nikko" She says to herself. She looks through every nook and cranny she can think of but can't seem to find Elijah's coffin anywhere. She was starting to get frustrated. She texts Hayley, wondering if she found anything.

She knew what she really had to do though. Talk to Klaus. If they talk it over, he'll eventually tell her where he put Elijah. That does not mean she was going to forgive him. She just wants to help Elijah.

^^ ^^ ^^

Lily wanders aimlessly around the city. "Lilith Mikaelson" She turns around and sees Marcel stood there, a smile on his face. "Marcellus Gerard. What a nice surprise" She says casually. "Well, this is my city" He shrugs and she nods. "So I've heard. You've made it so even the witches are scared even though you know they can easily overpower you" Lily brings up as he steps closer.

"How many Mikaelsons are here anyways?" He asks. "Ran in to Rebekah, I presume" Lily brings up and he smiles. "Still as beautiful as ever. And dangerous. Like you. I've already made amends with your twin. What about you? I could use another Mikaelson on my side" He brings up.

New Orleans, 1820

The Mikaelson siblings follow behind the carriage, carrying the coffin of Emil, the governor's son. Rebekah had tears rolling down her cheeks as they followed the crowd. The sounds of whips are heard as well as a scream of pain. The funeral passes by someone on a horse, whipping an African American kid. He continues to get whipped and screams in pain.

Lily and Niklaus both stop to look on. They glance at each other, pain flashing through their eyes, remembering the torture they went through from their father

When he found out about the affair. The other siblings stop as well to look as the little boy picks up a tomato, throwing it at the person whipping him in anger. He grunts, glaring at the kid, preparing to whip him again but Klaus picks something up, throwing it through the man's head, killing him.

The guy falls off his horse, flopping to the ground. Klaus glances back at Lily before walking closer to the poor boy. "What is your name?" Klaus wonders. The kid looks him over carefully. "Don't got one. Mama wouldn't name me till I turned 10 case the fever took me. Then it took her." He explains sadly.