𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Lily sits in a chair, a book in hand as she reads, drinking from a cup full of blood every so often that she scored from the dead vampire Thierry killed. Hayley sits on the couch across from her while one of the witches, Agnes, sits in the chair beside her, talking to Hayley about the baby.

"I told you, Agnes, I feel great." Hayley assures the witch as she reads through a book herself. "You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes tells her. "What am I gonna do, pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here" Hayley waves it off sarcastically as Lily scoffs in amusement, glancing at Hayley over the rim of her glass.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours" Rebekah chimes in. Lily twists in her seat to look at her sister who was on the computer, looking over a map of New Orleans. "I presume you're talking about yourself, Bek. I don't understand why you'd want a child though. Imagine the actual process of having the child" Lily grimaces at the thought of giving birth as Rebekah rolls her eyes at her.

"You're just saying that because you can't give birth yourself" Hayley points out. "Even if I could, I wouldn't want a child. Not only does it sound painful, but the kid itself will get on my nerves" Lily shrugs, going back to reading her book as she takes another sip of the blood. "I know a doctor out in the Bayou off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it" Agnes reassures Hayley.

"Okay. Fine. Bayou baby doctor it is" "Now, hold on a minute, luv. I don't trust you going alone. I think I should come" "That won't be necessary" Agnes disagrees. "I don't remember asking you, Assnes. Don't think I suddenly trust you and your witches. I'm not risking anything" Lily stands up.

"I don't think-" Lily steps closer to the witch, tilting her head. "Do I need to repeat myself?" Agnes nods grimly, not trying to upset the Mikaelson twin. Lily follows the other two out the door, giving a nod to Rebekah as she goes. The two get in the witch's car and the witch takes off. Agnes and Hayley sit up front while Lilith sits in the back, continuing to read her book.

It's silent for a little bit but eventually, Hayley glances back at the Hybrid curiously. "Why did you feel the need to come? I thought you were ignoring me and Klaus" She points out. "As much as I hate to admit it, I still care about you and if the rest of my siblings care about this baby then so do I" Lily explains nonchalantly. A small smile grows on Hayley's face as she nods, turning back in her seat.

Soon, it turns night, a festival raving on in the Quarter which Niklaus uses as a chance to steal Marcel's secret weapon with the help of Cami who he told all about the supernatural side and hired her as kind of like a personal therapist. Agnes pulls up outside of a little hut, putting the car in park. "This is the doctor's office?" Hayley asks unsurely.

"Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go. She won't bite" Agnes assures her. Hayley turns to look back at Lily who was staring between Agnes and the building uncertainly. She nods slowly, taking everything in. "It can't hurt, Wolfy. I'll be with you the whole time" Lily climbs out of the car and opens Hayley's door, holding a hand out for the pregnant werewolf.

Hayley hesitantly takes it, getting out of the car. Lily leads the way, glancing back at the witch who was watching them. As she holds the door open for Hayley, ushering the girl in, she takes notice of Agnes dialing someone on the phone. She narrows her eyes suspiciously but walks in anyways, ignoring the feeling of something going wrong. She's felt that feeling many times before, actually, anywhere she goes, and for a while, she's been ignoring it and nothing has usually gone wrong anyways. Why would this be any different?