𝕿𝖜𝖔

After saving Sophie from some of Marcel's henchman, Elijah follows Sophie to the cemetery. Sophie opens up the gate, continuing to walk while Elijah stays still. Sophie takes notice, glancing back at Elijah. Elijah looks around confused and Sophie smiles. "This is sacred ground. Which means vampires have to be invited in..." Sophie smirks. She sighs in defeat though. "But since I'm desperate, come on in." Elijah takes a hesitant step before following after the witch.

"We can talk freely here." Sophie adds. "Then I suggest you start talking." Elijah calls and Sophie stops to turn back to him. "What did your sister want with Niklaus?" Elijah wonders, stopping a few feet away, his hands in his suit pants pocket. "Isn't it obvious? We have a vampire problem, and we need help. Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back. We haven't had much luck, until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl, a werewolf passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia." Sophie explains.

"She had a special connection to your brother and sister." Sophie adds. "What kind of connection?" Elijah sighs. "Apparently, they spent some time together. One thing led to another, and now this special werewolf girl, she's pregnant, and the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus." Sophie informs him. Elijah shakes his head in denial. "It's impossible." He says. "Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother. Think about it. They call him the hybrid, right?" Sophie turns to look behind her.

"Bring her out." She yells. Witches lead a girl out and Elijah looks her over. "Who the hell are you?" The girl asks. Elijah steps forward, looking her over in shock before turning to look at Sophie. "Give us a moment, please." He asks. The two stand in a little room, the werewolf sat on a bench as Elijah paces. "So have they been holding you here against your will?" Elijah questions curiously. "They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. Then they did all these weird, witchy tests, not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children." The girl points out.

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here. If I may..." Elijah moves his hand towards her head but she flinches back. "What are you doing?" She asks confused. "Relax." Elijah takes a seat beside her, slowly reaching his hand towards her. "If you open your mind to me, I can show you." Elijah softly grabs onto both sides of her face, closing his eyes.

"In the beginning, our family was human, 1000 years ago now." "Come on, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." Rebekah calls out as her and Henrik run towards where Elijah and Niklaus were in the middle of a sword fight. "Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were largely just a family trying to survive at a time when it was quite difficult to do so..." Elijah and Klaus swing their swords at each other as Rebekah and Henrik stand beside Lilith who was watching the two battle with a smile. Klaus manages to swing at Elijah, cutting his belt off of him.

"And, for better or worse, we were happy. That is, however, until one night. Our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat." Klaus runs towards the house, screaming in agony as Rebekah and Lily come running out, hearing the screams. Klaus holds a bloody Henrik in his arms. "Mother!" He drops onto his knees, setting Henrik down as the others surround him. "Men that could transform themselves into wolves during a full moon. Our family was devastated, none more than Niklaus" Klaus sobs into his arms as he looks over Henrik while Lily tries to comfort him.

"Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger." Mikael Mikaelson slices a young girls wrist with a dagger, forcing his children to drink the blood. Each one does as he says. "Thus, the first vampires were born. But with this speed, this strength, this immorality came a terrible hunger. No one felt this hunger more than the twins." Klaus takes a bite from someone's neck, draining the blood before tossing the body to the side. Lily appears, looking over the now bloody body, her hunger getting the best of her as she quickly picks it up, draining what's left.