Chapter 32

Filler Chapter

We had just finished filming and ready to leave when Timmy came by my side.

"Hey Ami, ready to go?" I nodded my head at him as he helped me carry my bag to his car, the boys trailing behind us.

"Are we picking up dinner or am I cooking?" I asked as Timmy pulled out of the parking lot.

He glanced at me and the road. "Well it's only like 3 so we're good for now." I turned up the radio, but he turned it down a few moments after. "Ami I have to ask you something- well no more like tell you because you don't really have a choice to be honest."

I perked up, noticing the boys has diverted their attention to us two in front. "Oh okay what's up?"

Timmy took a deep breath which made me become nervous. "I have a red carpet premiere this weekend for one of my friends movies and you're coming with."

I felt my heart drop. Holy shit a red carpet.

"Wait wait that means I have to wear something nice right? And there'll be paparazzi..." I began to fumble with my bracelet. I've never really had any encounters with paparazzi due to this being my first film and no one knows who I am.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I looked behind to see Louis giving me a warm smile.

"Yeah I know I know, but it's part of our contract and I want to be there for your first red carpet experience, also I barely got the call today." He rambled.

"Kuya I mean it's okay, I think the main worry is what I'm going to wear." I thought about all the clothes currently in my closet. None red carpet worthy.

"No problem", Timmy interrupted my thoughts. "Alex managed to fly my designers over here for us to try on clothes, uh we actually had to head over there now."

Holy crap, designers.

"Can you drop me off before? I need to practice my lines for tomorrow." Willie pitched in.

Timmy peeked at two in the back through the mirror, "Louis do you wanna get dropped off too or do you want to come with us?"

"I'll come with."

With that we dropped of Willie back at the apartment while Timmy drove us to the designers place.

When we entered, we were greeted at the front by a guy with a friendly face.

"Oh Timmy darling, great to see you, great to see you," Planting a kiss on his cheeks. "And ah who are these lovely beautiful human beings?"

The guys was now facing Louis and I who were standing behind Timmy. He rushed forward grabbing our hands and greeting us with a kiss.

"I'm Timo's designer, Frankie and who are you my love?" He asked, "I-I'm Azami Navarro, you can call me Ami, this is Louis." Louis waved at the man.

"O-M-G is this The Ami you told me about over the phone Timo?" Frankie turned to Timmy. "Yes Frankie yes it is." Timmy chuckled.