Chapter 22 Pt. 3

Dylan and I made it to the end of the hallway where the bathroom was. I stood next to the door of my room as I watched Dylan look inside. All of a sudden I felt him push me in. It caught me off guard as I hit my head on my wall.

I touched the back of my skull feeling if there was any blood when I heard a click. A click that only means the locking of my doorknob.

I looked up in fear as Dylan got closer. The all so familiar look on his face could only mean one thing. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I tried to fight his dirty arms off me, but I was too weak.

"What did I say about embarrassing me like that in front of other people zami?" He whispered, gently into my ear. I whimpered, my head still hurting.

When I didn't respond, he yelled into my face. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY AZAMI?" He kicked my stomach, causing me to fall over in pain. It's happening again. All the pain is coming back.

I looked back up at him as he continued to torture me. Like I wasn't a human being. Like I was a punching bag, something he was using to train. I couldn't do anything, but weep. I sat there, taking all the hits and wept. All those times I remembered when I was happy escaped my mind, only to replaced by the reminiscence of pain. It's like I was being punished, being punished for being happy.

Dylan did whatever aching thing he could do to my body. He slapped my face, spitting insults as I cried.

He kicked my stomach as hard as he could, like he was playing soccer except I was the soccer ball.

I heard knocking coming from my door. I tried to call out for help when Dylan put his hand over my mouth.

He continued on when the knocking stopped. Kicking my back whenever I'd turn away. Punching and hurting every inch of my body. Soon enough I felt nothing, but numbness. I just laid there. Looking at my ceiling, Dylan's blurry figure towered over my throbbing body.

The knocking started again, this time, harder. I heard rattles from my doorknob. Slams began to impact the door. I couldn't move my head as it hurt to even blink.

I felt warmth on my face as I heard the door finally open. I still laid there. Dylan paused, looking at the two breathless boys in the doorframe.

"Ami" was all I heard before I blacked out.

——————————— you thought I was going to end it here huh? Nah bro

I woke up to the coziness of ones bed. The warm sun hitting my face through the blinds. I sat up, my body against the headboard. I rubbed my eyes, still not familiar with the setting. I heard voices from outside the door. I got out of bed, my body aching. Ah it's probably my cramps again. Ignoring the pain, I put on my socks and walked out of the room.

I walked into a kitchen where I saw Jo and Willie fixing up breakfast. I turned my head to the dining table, where Louis, Timmy and Alex sat. Everyone's faces had signs of distress. They didn't notice my figure standing at the end of the room. They continued talking, the boys talking in hushed voices while Jo and Willie stayed silent.

I cleared my throat, everyone looked at me.

Jo was the first one to come to me, engulfing me in a hug. I winced as for some reason my whole body ached in pain. She noticed my tenseness and let me go, staring at me tears started to form in her eyes. She walked away fast and gave Alex a hug. Alex kept his eyes on me. Actually as I looked around the room, everyone kept their eyes on me.

I looked at them expectedly, thinking they would speak up and give me an answer as to why we were all at Alex's apartment, but only silence left their mouths.

I walked further into the room. The tension in the air thick as no one made a sound, their eyes following me.

"What's going on?" I asked no one in particular. Now everyone looked away. Timmy looked at the ceiling, blinking his eyes fast, as if he was blinking away tears. Alex looked down, holding a sobbing Jo in his arms. Louis was looking past me, not making eye contact. Willie was actually the only one looking at me.

I stepped forward in his direction, wincing with every step. I clutched my stomach, my other arm trying to hold my weight against the kitchen island. Willie only looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

Willie looked from me to the other people in the room, then back to me. He took a step forward, hand reaching out to me before he paused and took it back.

"Do you not remember anything Ami?" Willie asked softly. The aching pain from my body distracted me from everything else. I shook my head at him.

I looked up as a tear fell from his eye. "Ami, Louis and I found you in your room..." He choked on his words. I slowly tried to raise my long sleeves. "We found you...getting beat up by Dylan." My body became numb as the words left William's lips and as my eyes took in what it saw on my body.

My arm wasn't even my arm, it was covered in purple bruises, some red, some yellow. I looked up at him. My head started to feel light as memories began to come back. I fell softly onto the floor. The last thing I saw was Louis by my side, his face full of tears.

"Ami, Ami" He cried before I completely lost consciousness. 

A/N

For real though, this is the end of the chapter. YALL BETTER NOT HATE ME I SWEAR.

anyways dont forget to vote and share :P

- jules