Om: oh hello! I am your boyfriend baccha. Only mine. No dog is allowed to be your boyfriend...you will just love it more than me.

Me: hawww are you getting jealous of a dog?

Om: haan yaar. I don't know why but all girls seem to love dogs more than boyfriends! You are getting a girl dog...if you actually get a dog.

Me: then you will love it more than me :(

Om: now who's getting jealous? ;)

Me: I hate you.

Om: love you too baby.

Me: I'm gonna cook so bye.

Om: nahi don't leave me!

Me: why?

Om: because then I have to do physics and I don't want to.

Me: alee alee, be a good boy and do your physics.

Om: why are you talking to me like I am some dog?

Me: just do your physics work :)

Om: nahi....

Me: karo na baba.

Om: fine, I don't want to but I will....

Om: physics is pointless.

Me: I know.

Me: ttyl

Om: bye baby.

Me: bye :)

I got off my phone and started to cook. Om was seriously adorable and I loved him...I was not going to admit to him that I think he is super adorable. It will only make that ego of his bigger.

Seriously, is it just me worried for his ego?

After cooking mattar paneer and roti then having it with my family, I went upstairs and called Om. I was waiting for him to pick up. He didn't pick up at first so I called him again and this time he picked up.

Om: hey.

Me: why didn't you pick up earlier? You know if you call a dog once, they came to you?

Om: oh not this subject again and I was actually doing some online shopping

Me: you and online shopping? When we were kids, you always wanted to go to the store to know if something fits instead of getting it online.

Om: yeah well I still do but I decided to do some shopping online.

Me: what you buying?

Om: just some essentials for me like a new phone charger.

Me: a phone charger? Really?

Om: yeah. Human beings survive on their phone battery being charged and just some men deodorant.

I smiled as I kept the blanket over myself, sitting up.

Om: you still feeling any cramps?

I shook my head but then said: I just want them to be gone already.

Om: it won't last long. It's only a few days.

Me: and then it comes next month. Yaar why does it need to be only girls to have periods? Bhagwan, kyu yaar?

Om: I don't know, why don't you send your complaint to God?

Me: haha very funny.

Om: I mean it.