Episode 14

Gauri's POV:

I went into Prinku's cupboard to get some pads then opened my suitcase to get a clean pair of pants and a bra and my clothes for the day so then I could go into the bathroom and freshen myself up.

As I was taking a shower, I couldn't help but think of how chilled Om was with the stain of his bed then my mind wandered off to how I was no longer single.

I have never had a boyfriend before and you all know that fact by now. Om had dated before so I could already tell that he would be an amazing boyfriend but would I be a good girlfriend?

After showering, I changed into some comfy black leggings and a big comfy grey hoodie. It wasn't stylish or fancy but it was at least comfy and being on my periods...I much rather wear something loose and comfy than sometimes tight and uncomfy.

Sadly my stomach disagreed with me...it wanted me to be in discomfort so in order to achieve its motive, it was giving me these awful cramps. Why are periods the worst thing ever?

After freshening up, I went out of the en suite and Prinku's room to check on Om. He had pretty much finished putting the new sheets on. I went up to him and said: sorry.

Om pulled my cheeks and said: I told you, you don't have to be sorry. I ban you from saying the word 'sorry' from now on, okay?

I nodded with a smile as he hugged me and kissed the side of my head. I know it had only been a day but his kisses were like whispers of the angels for me.

At breakfast, everyone was happily eating the bread omelette Tej uncle made. I took a bite or two but these wretched cramps didn't really want me to eat so I kept my fork and knife down and just sat at my seat.

Tej uncle: is everything okay Gauri? Is the food not good?

Me: no Tej uncle, the food is good bass I'm not really feeling hungry.

Tej uncle: accha...if you want anything to eat later, let me know, I'll make it.

I nodded with a smile as everyone else was eating. As Om was eating his breakfast, his black eyes kept meeting my hazel eyes. I wish I could read minds because I know he was thinking of something but I wish...I wish I could know what was cooking in that oversmart brain of his.

And yes at this point, I think we can all agree he is quite oversmart...that entire flirting with other girls plan was a bit too clever.

When Tej uncle got up to put some plates away, Om got the pineapple juice bottle and poured a glass of it then he gave it to me.

Me: no it's fine.

Om: Gauri, you are going to drink this. You haven't had any breakfast, at least have something to drink.

Gauri: I'm fine Om really.

Inayat: Om bhaiya, didi is very stubborn.

Mihir: haan bro, she is really stubborn.

I looked at my two younger siblings with spite but Om...Om smirked at me and spoke to those two spawns of Satan.

Om: yes your didi is very stubborn. Do you think I should force her to drink it?

The two little devils nodded. I gave Om a death stare but he seemed not to be affected by it. He stood up to sit next to me then kept the glass near my mouth. I looked at him, tightening my lips together.

Om: open your mouth baccha.

Did he just call me baccha in front of my siblings? Now in three seconds, they are going to ask questions....three, two one.......