There, in the bathtub is Declan with his face practically covered in shit.

Pardon my language but that's the only word that can describe this.

The left side of his face is painted green, the middle with the colour blue and the right, colour orange.

His lip is filled with something shiny that makes his lips looks Fuller and more reddish than they really are, two sliced cucumbers in hand as if he just removed them or about to place them on his eyes.

His nipples were painted green and his whole chest, neck was painted something that looked like that cartoon show Dec is always watching.
Umm…what's it called?

Ah ah, PJ Masks

Apparently, Dec painted his whole chest like cat boy's car and his nipples are playing the roles of being the head lights of the car and everywhere was filled with rose petals even the bathtub.

"What are you doing" I asked once I've calmed down a little

"It's my beauty bath, to wash away every jeff-dirt and infections away
It is always done on a full moon, so that I could be pure and beautiful as the moon" Dec said

"But that doesn't explain why you are basically wearing the colour of a flag of a country that I don't know if even exists on your face" I said

"I know right. It is made of the most powerful herbs that is good for washing away evil and impurities".

"Pls just get out, I wanna use the bathroom"

"Fine, as you wish"

Then the idiot started getting out of the bathtub, so I did the only thing a normal human would do.

I screamed and ran away.
Jay and Jeff hot on my tail while Dec is in the bathroom cackling like a maniac.

That boy does not have any shame.

I waited for about 10 more minutes, before Dec finally came out and I immediately rushed to the bathroom.

It's not like we didn't have time on our hands, we have about 2 and half hours before we go to work.
It's just that, I just wanted to be ,I don't know, I just wanted to taste Independence. I just wanted to be a teenager with a normal life.
Which I doubt I'll be getting, but it's not bad for a girl to hope, right? Right?

And I also wanted to prove to my brothers that I'm not that fragile girl they picked up at the front of a hostel. I'm strong now, I've met friends who have rebuilt me.
Not fully, but at least I'm mentally stronger than I've ever been in years
If I wanna prove to my brothers that I could work and manage myself and everything in it, maybe they would stop treating Me like a fragile child

Maybe they'll give me at least a little freedom,rather than being watched 24/7 by my brothers, CCTV, and bodyguards.

Maybe, just maybe they'll see me for the independent person I'm starting to become.

I finished my shower and grabbed the towel that I brought with me.

I dried my skin, and then I realised I didn't bring my clothes with me.

Shit.

I must have left it somewhere, when I was pleading with dec to get out of the bathroom.

I can't call anyone to bring it for me as it would be awkward because my underwear are with my clothes too.
And it's only guys that lives here with me

I tied the towel tight around me.

Ugh, the towel is too short.
It just a few inches below my butt.
It's not even up to mid thigh.