⋆✪02✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Following the four guys, you end up walking for a while and then being drove in a black vehicle that looks like ones your gang usually drives.

You'd already thought about the fact that they might be another gang, but you aren't completely sure. You don't even know if they are an ally of your own, so you decided against mentioning anything about where you came from.

On the way to your destination, Kenma feels something on his shoulder. He looks over and you're asleep, leaning on him. He looks at Tetsuro with wide eyes and whispers, "Help me."

"Just let her sleep on you, it won't kill you," Tetsuro replies, making sure to keep his voice down. Kenma rolls his eyes at the taller male and leaves you alone until they reach their mansion.

Their mansion is surrounded by tall gates with security at all sides, along with multiple bushes surrounding it. There's a long driveway that leads towards it, having to pass by two security gates before you can make it to the gates surrounding the mansion.

As the vehicle arrives at the front entrance, Kenma makes Tetsuro wake you up. After waking up and noticing you slept on Kenma's shoulder, you apologize before following them inside.

As you walk inside, the mansion is twice as big as the one you were raised in. The walls are all white and clean, the floor is shiny and beautiful, there's even a bright chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"You guys are a gang aren't you?" you ask.

They all turn to you with wide eyes. Tetsuro asks, "How did you know?"

You nervously laugh as you rub the back of your neck," Uh just a good guess."

"Oh okay then..."

You continue walking through the large mansion, walking through different rooms. You're led to a room and told that's where you'll be sleeping.

You go into the room and look around at the view. You try opening the window, but it's bolted shut. "Guess there goes my one night stands," you mumble to yourself.

"Did you say something?" Kotaro asks as he hears you mumble.

You turn around and look at him, "So will I be able to leave this place when I want to? There are things I like to do sometimes..."

Kotaro nods his head and says, "You'd have to take someone with you though."

"W-why??"

"Because it will keep you safe when you go out and it'll make sure you don't run. Maybe later on when we feel as if we can trust you then you can go out alone with the correct training," Tetsuro explains.

You raise an eyebrow, "Training?"

"Yep."

A devilish smirk appears on your face, "When do I start and against who?"

Tetsuro says, "You can start tomorrow morning and your training will be with Kenma and some days Keiji will be helping."

"I can't wait!!!!!" you scream. "Oops, too loud. Sorrryyyy!"

"Guess you better get to sleep then," Kotaro says as he and Tetsuro look at each other, smirks on both of their faces.

"Okay! Goodnight then."

"Goodnight," they all say before leaving you to sleep.

They walk out of the room and start heading to their own. "You know that Kenma isn't going to go easy on her, right?" Kotaro asks Tetsuro.